Finance Analyst FP&A CoE
Area of InterestFinance
Why You'll Love Cisco
Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' progressive ideas impact everything imaginable - from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, smart cars, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you'll take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real world impact. You'll work with Cisco leaders, partner with experienced mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be inspired
It's an exciting time to be at Cisco! As we work together to lay the foundation for Cisco's future, the Global Partner Organization (GPO) is more important than ever in helping Cisco and our partners deliver continued growth and profitability. Our ecosystem of more than 65,000 partners all over the world delivers more than 85% of Cisco's revenue, and partners will play an increasingly vital role in helping us enable our customers as they strive to become digital businesses. Business facing finance team supporting Partner finance for APJ region.
What You'll Do
* General reporting and business metric tracking; including generating reports, analyses and models as requested by the business to support the overall process regionally or globally
* Prepare and disseminate timely and accurate financial information to allow the business to plan, forecast, and make decisions using controlled, consistent data
* Organizational Expense & HC reporting, Bookings, Revenue and Margin Analysis, support opex management with PR approvals and accruals for regions / BE.
* Acting as the primary contact to designated business finance partner(s) providing timely advice & appropriate reporting & analysis thereon
* Participating as an extended member of the business finance partner team ensuring good of the underlying business in order to provide the appropriate analytical insights
Who You'll Work With
The Cisco Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) CoE team has an exciting opportunity for Financial Analyst to support Cisco's Global FP&A Center of Excellence (CoE) at Bangalore.
The Team In this role, the analyst would work as part of finance team supporting periodic performance reporting, decision analysis, business insights and forecasting/ planning for regional Sales and Services organization/Business Entities.
Who You Are
Minimum Qualifications Minimum Requirements:
* BS degree in accounting/finance with CA/MBA with 1+ years of relevant experience
* High degree of partnering skills: Personal integrity; drive for results; forward thinker; proactive and cross functional thinker
* General financial understanding a plus (periodic performance reporting, yearly and quarterly opex budgeting and planning, and month-end accounting)
* Must have excellent analytical and systems skills, including sound finance and accounting knowledge, advanced excel skills and a working knowledge of various systems tools (Business Objects, Essbase, etc.)
* Strong and effective communications across multiple levels of the Company and across multiple functional organizations. Must have excellent partnering and influencing skills.
* Prior experience in large multi-national company preferred
Desired Skills Some preferable but not mandatory skills are ability to work with Macros, Database knowledge so as to deal with large financial data, Ability to create automation/models in excel, Ability to connect to external databases in excel and high end data analytics skills that can be applied for FP&A analytical models.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team to make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco