Field Sales (Intern) - United States
Location:San Jose, California, US
Additional Location(s)RTP, North Carolina
Area of InterestSales - Product
What You’ll Do
You will receive in-depth training on Cisco products and services while also developing professionally through executive exposure and mentorship opportunities.
Collaborate with peers and sales coaches to uncover groundbreaking opportunities that will address the Account Team’s top strategic initiatives across different industries and vertical markets.
Who You'll Work With
The Worldwide Sales Internship Program is specifically designed for university juniors going into their senior year of university. This program offers the opportunity to gain experience and grow within Cisco. The purpose of this program is to expose students to Cisco’s technology and customers while providing hands-on training and group projects. Upon completion of the internship, opportunities exist to become Cisco’s next generation of sales leaders through an accelerated early in career development path. Join and help us build the future of communication and collaboration technology, while receiving an attractive salary and accelerating your career dreams.
Who You Are
- You are pursuing a BA, BS or MS degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, Finance, or related area and scheduled to graduate in December 2020-July 2021
- You have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher or equivalent in your academic program
- You are able to express oneself easily and articulately in English with excellent verbal and written communication, along with being communicative in the local language of country of application.
- Knowledge of the sales process preferred
- You are able to legally live and work in the country for which you’re applying, without visa support or sponsorship. (Student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program)
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it).
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA). We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!