Field Sales (Intern) - Colombia
Location:Bogota, Cundinamarca, Colombia
Area of InterestAdministrative and Business Support
The Worldwide Sales Internship Program is specifically designed for university juniors and offers the opportunity to gain experience and grow within Cisco. The purpose of this program is to expose students to Cisco's technology and customers while providing hands-on training and group projects. Upon completion of the internship, opportunities exist to become Cisco's next generation of sales engineering leaders through an accelerated early in career development path. Join and help us build the future of communication and collaboration.technology, while receiving an attractive salary and accelerating your career aspirations.
What You'll Do
• Gain Experience: You will receive in-depth training on Cisco products and services while also developing professionally through executive exposure and mentorship opportunities
• Customer Insights: Collaborate with peers and sales coaches to uncover transformational opportunities that will address Account Team's top strategic initiatives across different industries and vertical markets.
At Cisco, each person brings their own unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco