FedRamp Program Manager
Location:Waltham, Massachusetts, US
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Security, Software Development, Testing
What You’ll Do
As the FedRAMP Program Manager, you run and coordinate all aspects of our FedRAMP ATO certification continuance, day-to-day operations and tactical execution of Cisco Cloudlock’s FedRAMP continuous monitoring compliance process (ConMon). You execute and lead all aspects of processes and coordinate input and participation for this process. You also own the annual FedRAMP audit process, educating resources about controls responses and integration to their day-to-day processes.
Collaborating with internal and external customers and Cloudlock program resources, you ensure the continuous monitoring process is completed with quality, on-time, on an ongoing basis.
You will create monthly reports in collaboration with engineering, SecOPS, and Global Certifications team (called POAM a plan of actions and landmarks spreadsheet) and present to our government sponsoring agency. You will drive several internal team meetings (working committee, steering committee, and the government customer monthly meetings. These are fixed dates. You will drive opportunities for improvements.
- Monthly update of POA&M Excel spreadsheet and summary PowerPoint reports of the previous month’s vulnerabilities/remediations for our government sponsor
- Quarterly meeting with additional government customers and product updates working with Product Manager and sales.
- Content development (Powerpoint) to share at internal teams at meetings
- Coordinate and lead key meetings with security, engineering, and our GCT (Global Certifications Team) engineer to monitor timely completion of actions (working committee, steering committee)
- Coordination of ongoing evidence collection process for core controls
- FedRAMP Audit management (2020)
- Continuous process improvements
- Develop a project plan(s) and metrics to monitor, track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Efficient and effective communication across all levels of the organization
- Other as identified
Who You'll Work With
The team you work with is a mixed group of engineers, security/compliance, product managers and corporate certification personnel. This is a friendly, agile group that enjoys troubleshooting and problem solving and works with passion and dedication. You will find team members supportive and welcoming to the team!
Who You Are
You are a highly motivated and organized individual who wants to apply your experience and knowledge to a highly specialized program. You pride yourself in the speed and precision of execution and work well in a highly dynamic environment, cross-functional environment. You are a collaborator and enjoy influencing and coordinating resources and deadlines to achieve a common goal. You are a continuous learner and have an interest in information security and cloud technology.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in general project management (for example, driving technical compliance projects, solution development projects, initiatives
- FedRAMP Authorization (ATO) REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
- Enjoy a dynamic, agile, fast-paced environment
- Able to multi-task and lead multiple streams
- Strong analytical and reporting skills, highly organized, and detail-oriented
- Understanding of Security Compliance and data security challenges
- Self-directed/deliver on commitments on a timely basis
- Knowledge of cloud products/SaaS environment
- Familiar with US government cloud requirements
- Familiar with NIST Standards and controls
- Ability to interpret controls and educate control owners
- Technical compliance/engineering/DevOps security background or knowledge and experience leading or participating heavily in security audits
- Collaborate effectively
- Strong written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- High proficiency with MS tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and project documentation tool
- BS or BA degree in Information Security, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related field and/or equivalent education and work experience required.
- Willingness to roll up shirt sleeves and dig in
Skilled at leading through influence
Must be US Citizen
MBA a plus but not required
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data, and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while aspiring for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
We Are Cisco.