FPGA Design Verification Engineer
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestEngineer - Hardware
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Networking, Security
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of the FPGA team in the core hardware group at Cisco. As part of this team you will be involved in the verification of industrial protocols and features for next generation routers.
What You'll Do
- Test bench design and implementation.
- Test & coverage plan definition.
- Constrained random test development.
- Coverage specification & analysis.
- Reference model design and implementation.
- Automation of the regression test suite
- Collaboration with architects, logic design, and software engineers.
- Architecture review.
- Micro-architecture and code reviews.
- Contribution to the methodology adoption in the team.
- Lab debug simulation support
Who You Are
- Hands on experience with HVL based methodologies UVM/VMM and eRM.
- Proficiency in OOPs, Verilog and System Verilog.
- Solid verification skills : planning ,problem solving, debug, adversarial testing and random testing.
- Knowledge of multi Gigabit serial busses like PCI-E, DDR2/3/4, SPI4, XAUI,CAUI, XFI,SFI
- Familiarity with assertion, functional coverage & formal technique is an added plus.
- Experienced in test bench and test plan architecture with insight in coverage.
- Experience: 5-8 years of hands-on hardware design experience with BSEE or MSEE
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.