Environmental Health and Safety Program Specialist
Area of InterestHuman Resources
Role Name: Ukraine Health and Safety Program Manager – Environmental Health and Safety
What You'll Do
- Be the bridge between the Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) team and local partners providing expertise, guidance, and support to enable understanding and compliance with EHS processes, systems, and requirements.
- Collaborate with the global EHS team, internal partners, and clients to identify, communicate, and manage EHS risks.
- Implement corporate and local safety program elements,
- Assess safety risks and determine mitigations.
- Track local safety requirements.
- Develop and conduct safety training,
- Lead workplace inspections,
- Submit required reports,
- Investigate and track EHS incidents,
- Maintain EHS records,
- Lead and support local safety committee and corporate safety initiatives.
Who You'll Work With
- The global EHS team including service providers.
- Regional Workplace Resources, Engineering, Customer Experience, People & Communities, Corporate Security, Risk Management and their service providers.
- Regional leadership, safety committees and councils, and other stakeholders.
- Regulatory Authorities (as needed)
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 1+ year of related work experience in Environmental Health and Safety or related field.
- Entry to mid level safety experience.
- Ukrainian and English language capabilities required.
- Highly organized, people oriented, with a proactive management style.
- Take a collaborative approach, open to input from others while being a self-starter and taking the initiative to drive solutions using your strengths, internal expertise, and industry-standard methodologies.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!