Enterprise Networking Virtual Sales Specialist-Polish speaking
Location:Prague, Stredocesky, Czech Republic
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
· JOB DESCRIPTION
This opportunity is for an experienced Enterprise Networking sales professional within Cisco’s Global Virtual Sales Organization to drive the EN and Recurring Software Business across our mid-market customer base in the territory/region.
As a Virtual Sales Specialist (VSS), you will be responsible for developing and executing EN opportunities in the assigned territory/region, working closely with our sales teams across and partners across the mid-market segment.
- Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for working with virtual sales colleagues, field sales, partners and marketing personnel to develop & build sales pipeline.
- Develop & build sales pipeline through qualifying leads, cold prospecting, and penetrating new accounts. Cross sell and upsell to increase penetration of available customer wallet.
- Utilization of Insight, Discovery, Demo, and Trial (IDDT) sales methodology.
- Articulate key EN features, differentiators and competitors. Provide in-depth product demonstrations to progress customer opportunities.
- Effectively team with Field Sales personnel to drive product/service revenue and achieve/exceed territory sales goals. Collaborate on heat mapping, territory strategy and opportunity prioritization.
- Utilizes Salesforce.com to track current/potential customer interactions and drive progression of opportunities through the sales cycle.
- Assess and communicate sales forecast including deal status, pipeline opportunity and close rate.
- Direct lead generation and follow up activities based on prospecting, marketing events, and inquiries
- Understand the channel partner landscape and go-to-market tactics
- Create positive brand and strong relationships with field architecture stakeholders
Who You'll Work With
You will partner/collaborate with virtual sales colleagues, field sales, partners and marketing to drive growth across the Cisco product suite in your assigned territory.
Who You Are
• 4+ years successful track record in a similar role and a strong background selling EN and wireless products
• Goal-oriented, strategic thinker with a strong technical aptitude
• Exceptional written and oral communications skills. The role requires an ability to understand and clearly articulate the business benefits (value proposition) of Cisco’s products and services
• Experience with Salesforce.com
This role requires you to speak Polish fluently
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.