Enterprise Networking Architecture Lead, CX Lifecycle Success
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Who We Are
The Architecture Lead is a highly critical technical specialist, innovator, and strategic advisor that engages Product Managers to provide technical insights and support based on business reviews; the Customer Success Specialist (CSS) community for technical support, implementation and deployment and customers to accelerate their adoption of Cisco products/solutions that can transform their business and drive business outcomes
What You'll Do
This role intends to assist our customers with a myriad of their adoption challenges across the following product domains: Networking, Security, Data Center, Collaboration, SP, IoT, Cross-BE and will serve as a technical leader/mentor for the wider CSS community. Responsibilities include:
- Accelerate customer adoption in Cisco’s most critical business areas by working with the CSS, Product Management, and customer community to identify, define, and share feedback that would aid in prioritizing the use cases.
- Drive innovation and development of all our lifecycle assets including Accelerators and ATXs, in partnership with the Product Management Practice, New Product teams and the CSS teams.
- Partner with the Digital Transformation & CX Engineering teams to provide feedback that influences technical working models and platforms.
- Participate in Early Field Trial (EFT) process and delivery for all new lifecycle success assets (e.g., Ask-the-Expert, Accelerators) and be responsible for delivery and improvements to first round of pilot customers.
- Develop, mentor, and train the CSS community as well as maintain a detailed feedback loop to improve existing assets and capture standard methodologies for new development.
Who You Are
- Customer Obsessed: Proactively understands customer needs and aligns architectural and vertical expertise to multi-functional teams to drive alignment on decisions that improve customer value.
- Technical Guru: Strong technical knowledge with ability to understand and connect customer use cases/plans with Cisco solutions and how these can be efficiently applied in a customer’s environment to accelerate customer value.
- Cross-Team Collaborator & Influencer: Work across internal and external teams of all levels to proactively encourage technical implementation decisions and work towards common goal. Ability to operate and connect with customers in a remote/virtual and face-to-face environment (varies by role).
- First responder, results oriented and capable of employing effective communication.
- 8+ years of experience in technical consulting or direct customer interfacing/engagement role with a profound understanding of industry standard methodologies related to domain
- Detailed understanding of aligned technology/specialization areas, including features and use cases, and an ability to define and articulate how technology can be used to seek business challenges
- Suggested certifications: CCNA / CCNP / CCDP/ CCIE; Cisco Certified Success Specialist; CISM / CISSP or equivalent
- BS Engineering, Computer Science, Masters preferred
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.