Engineering Program Manager
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
Who You'll Work With
Cisco's Device Technology Group (DTG) is seeking a Program Manager to drive development of IP Phone programs. The DTG focuses on the needs of our customers of not only large enterprises but also medium and small companies using cloud-based Collaboration services. DTG team at Cisco China Research and Development Center (CRDC) concentrates on new product developments for Cisco IP Phone 6800/7800/8800 series, Headsets 500 series and Cameras. Join a dynamic team leading the next evolution of IP Phone and Headsets.
What You'll Do
• Drive the New Product development programs or new-feature releases from concept, planning, execution, to closure phase.
• Lead the cross-function and multi-site program team to deliver the new product development programs on time, on scope, on budget, and on quality.
• Budget planning, spending, and tracking for managed projects.
• Program status reporting and escalating.
• Managing ODM/OEM programs including 3rd party partners developing products and/or solutions for DTG.
Who You Are
• Bachelor or Master Degree in EE or Computer Science.
• 5+ years relevant experience in Embedded System or Network Technology related business, with 3+ years in a Program Management position, with demonstrated history and ability dealing with executive management.
• Engineering experience in HW (EE & ME) development is a must.
• Excellent knowledge of general business concepts, ROI, budget management, strategic alignment, quality principles and application and organizational issues involved in hardware and software project and program management.
• Collaboration with cross-functional partners to ensure team’s activities aligned with broader team’s strategy, priority and objectives.
• Experience to collaborate and manage 3rd party vendors including SW/HW, ODM/JDM and manufactory.
• Agile & Scrum Development experience is a plus.
• Excellent collaboration, communication and negotiation skills with demonstrated ability to interact with and influence management at all levels of the organization.
• Excellent leadership, team building and mentoring skills.
• Outstanding written, presentation, and verbal communication skills in both mandarin and English.
• Curious about new things, solution thinking, data driven, and risk taking.