Full stack Developer -Python |Angular JS OR React JS -3 - 5 yrs- Bangalore
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH and WHY CISCO CLOUD SECURITY?
Cloudlock was launched in 2011 with one simple goal in mind: to transform cloud security into a business enabler. From that initial goal, we’ve built out a unified cloud platform that helps organizations protect their critical data in public cloud applications such as Google’s G Suite, Salesforce, Dropbox, Box, ServiceNow, and many others. After being acquired by Cisco in August 2016, Cloudlock became a part of the Cisco Security Business Unit and remains a cohesive team that is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, with remote offices in Israel and Bangalore. As our business needs are growing rapidly, we are growing the development team in Bangalore, India.
The cloud is our passion and cloud security is our mission. Cisco is one of the largest security companies in the world, with solutions ranging from Next-Generation Firewalls to Advanced Malware Protection and DNS-layer security. As part of Cisco, the opportunities here are endless as we continue to redefine cloud security.
We're at the intersection of two very hot high tech sectors, Cloud and Security. If you're as excited as we are about helping to shape the future of both, come join us! We are building the next-generation cloud security platform.
WHAT SKILLS ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will be working on developing and improving features of our software platform built primarily in AngularJS/ReactJS and Python.
- Comfortability working in a fast-paced environment where things can change productively every day based on priorities.
- Strong technical leadership skills and ability to execute and own a team's success and improvements.
- Driven with the desire to build reliable products, take ownership of designs/solutions, and code quality.
- Support customer success/support team and respond to issues in a professional and timely manner.
What You'll Do
- 3+ years of overall IT exposure with strong python experience.
- Drive to see a problem through all the way from definition to production.
- Familiarity with event driven programming in Python.
- Proficiency in the threading limitations of Python and multi-process architecture.
- Experience with database design and performance tuning.(Postgres)
- Hands-on experience building and managing infrastructure deployed in AWS
- Good understanding of at least one of the message brokering technologies RabbitMQ, Kafka.
- In-depth understanding of application performance and scalability.
- Experience with software development standard methodologies, such as unit testing, pair programming, and continuous integration.
- Experience with Restful APIs and a Microservices architecture is a plus.
- Experience in an agile environment.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) And only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns, and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.