Engineer IT - Engineering
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Technology InterestInternet of Everything
What You'll Do
- Technical Evaluation and Design :
- Understand the business context, problem and business goals.
- Work in a highly multi-functional environment large scale demanding program, partner with multiple businesses and IT teams
- Find opportunities for improvement, optimization and innovation, demonstrating standard methodologies and advocating client position, while correlating complex business requirements with foundational capabilities.
- Ensure architecture, technical design and overall solution meets client/ customers needs
- Influence and encourage utilization of power of platform and out-of-box solutions.
- Presenting and communicating thoughts, ideas, recommendations and proposals optimally at various levels within the organization.
- Responsible for the quality of the solution, and timely delivery
- Perform technical analysis, design, development and implementation
- Provide consultation on technology, software engineering experience
- Be a advisor to partners, IT management and clients to provide solution recommendations
- Ability to motivate change and deliver change in a very productive way
- Lead and mentor peers and junior developers
Who You'll Work With
You will be working in a team full of hardworking people who are driven to deliver this key business transformation for Cisco and our end customers. We motivate and encourage each other and lead everything with data. We always wear our Cisco hat and focus on the right thing to do for Cisco and its customers by using technology to drive business outcomes. You will work multi-functionally with IT partners across Commerce, Software and Subscriptions, Ops partners in Customer and Partner Services and CX Business partners
Who You Are
- Overall experience of 8 yrs or above in Software Development Lifecycle
Minimum 5 years of experience in Software development using Salesforce platform.
- Salesforce Service Cloud experience with custom development with APEX customizations, custom workflows, fields, objects and Visualforce pages
Hands on experience on integrations with on-prem vs cloud vs salesforce platform.(Mulesoft, ESB,PushTopic,Kafka)
Knowledge in Data Platforms such Oracle Database, MongoDB, MapR is needed
- Knowledge of Salesforce Community would be plus
- . Knowledge of products like Field Service Lightning, Financial Force would be a plus
- Usage of CI / CD pipeline using Jenkins, Maven
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are rapidly growing our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and bigdata spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine crafting unprecedented disruption. Your groundbreaking ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a phenomenal Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
At Cisco, each person brings their rare talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things taking ambitious risks to craft the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with rare personalities who aren't afraid to change.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
- Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!