Enablement Specialist, Data & Analytics
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics
What You'll Do
Cisco Data and Analytics (D&A) Office’s charter is to Accelerate Cisco’s journey to a data-driven business. We lead enterprise-wide data and analytics strategy, governance, policy development, and provide data and insights as a service for Cisco. The playing field is exceptionally dynamic, energized by Cisco’s vision to deliver highly secure, software-defined, automated and intelligent platforms for our customers. Our strategic priorities are to accelerate our pace of innovation, increase the value of the network, and transform our business model.
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced team member to be a part of our Engagement & Enablement team. The Enablement team is looking for a credible professional to support our growing team. Deliver education and enablement through a multitude of innovative forums, platforms and multi-media vehicles to establish a globally consistent D&A journey with Cisco. You will play a meaningful part in enabling the evolution of the D&A organization toward a customer centric and lifecycle engaged model. You will equip our Cisco teams with the knowledge, skills and capabilities to drive customer-specific outcomes, shifting attitude, behavior and culture.
As an Enablement Specialist, you will:
- Play a strategic, personal delivery role on key projects and continually build your position as trusted advisor and experienced guide.
- Collaborate an influence across functions to deliver enablement.
- Develop and maintain strong positive relationships with key partners to ensure effective communication channels and client satisfaction.
- Develop and continually evolve your knowledge of internal solution areas through on the job learning opportunities and collaboration with others.
Who You'll Work With
We are building a best-in-class team of hardworking, results-oriented problem solvers with the aim of enabling better data-driven decisions and thereby building business impact. We operate as a startup: work hard, learn every single day, focus on doing measurable and impactful work; and have lots of fun along the way.
In this role, you will engage and create relationships with individuals from multiple organizations including CX, Sales and Partners. You will be expected to integrate and coordinate with multi-functional teams to identify and address strategic enablement needs.
Who You Are
You thrive in a multi-tasking, strategic, forward-thinking role where partner engagement and business outcomes are part of your DNA. You bring the capability to look beyond today and bring that vision of tomorrow into a roadmap. You have phenomenal interpersonal skills and have the ability to lead and influence across all levels of the organization.
- You are a high-energy self-starter who takes initiative in identifying projects and tasks
- You maintain a strategic attitude while remaining acutely aware of the health of the business
- You have the ability to observe and provide context to individuals on the inter-relationships of multiple initiatives
- Need to be comfortable speaking publicly and addressing a wide range of audiences, including senior leaders
- You are an influencer, this role is working across multiple disciplines, be able to communicate clearly and to the point, be interactive and have excellent social skills
- You are not afraid to think creatively and apply creativity to your methods of execution and engagement
- You are very organized and are comfortable in a rapidly changing environment
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- 8+ years of industry experience in enablement programs including, but not limited to: Change Management, Training Design, Delivery and Measurement, Communications, Strategy and Relationship Management.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of education, training and experience in enablement
- Superb communication, facilitation, collaboration, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Strong capability to lead people; organize, develop and motivate a team; achieve results through others; excellent project management/planning skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills, as well as active listening skills
- Must prioritize reliably, be a problem solver, reciprocal and able to thrive in a fast paced environment
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, aggressive steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!