Enablement Analyst, Data & Analytics
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics
What You'll Do
Cisco Data and Analytics (D&A) Office’s charter is to Accelerate Cisco’s journey to a data-driven business. We lead enterprise-wide data and analytics strategy, governance, policy development, and provide data and insights as a service for Cisco. The playing field is exceptionally dynamic, energized by Cisco’s vision to deliver highly secure, software-defined, automated and intelligent platforms for our customers. Our strategic priorities are to accelerate our pace of innovation, increase the value of the network, and transform our business model.
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced team member to be a part of our Engagement & Enablement team. The Enablement team is looking for a credible professional to support our growing team. Deliver education and enablement through a multitude of innovative forums, platforms and multi-media vehicles to establish a globally consistent D&A journey with Cisco. You will play a meaningful part in enabling the evolution of the D&A organization toward a customer centric and lifecycle engaged model. You will equip our Cisco teams with the knowledge, skills and capabilities to drive customer-specific outcomes, shifting attitude, behavior and culture.
As an Enablement Analyst, you will:
- Co-create and execute Enablement plans and roadmaps for different areas across the D&A organization
- Ensure consistent enablement tools and methodology
- Build enablement capability at all levels of the organization
- Measure Enablement effectiveness
- Capture and apply enablement standard methodologies
Who You'll Work With
We are building a best-in-class team of hardworking, results-oriented problem solvers with the aim of enabling better data-driven decisions and thereby building business impact. We operate as a startup: work hard, learn every single day, focus on doing measurable and impactful work; and have lots of fun along the way.
Who You Are
The Enablement Analyst is self-motivated, driven, and truly excited about imparting knowledge through programs and technology during onboarding and long after. This person will work with Enablement leaders to build content and automation for our eLearning courses. You will also work directly with the broader D&A team and Engagement & Enablement team to collect feedback that will drive our programs. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about our industry and solutions as they are about providing an exceptional user experience through learning and training programs.
- You are not afraid to think creatively and apply creativity to your methods of execution and engagement
- You are very organized and are comfortable in a rapidly changing environment
- Work closely with the internal team creating content for eLearning courses
- Evaluate training success and provide feedback to develop new training programs or improve existing programs
- Create materials (videos, documentation, announcements, etc.) to enable the larger D&A org to support through new initiatives and growth opportunities
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a customer-facing training or equivalent role
- Experience working with eLearning and document sharing tools to develop content (i.e. SalesConnect, WalkMe)
- Knowledgeable in building and deploying basic Bots across Cisco’s capabilities (Webex Teams, etc.)
- Familiar with CSS and JQuery selection
- Proficient in User Behavior Analytics
- Strong written communication skills
- Excellent verbal/visual presentation and facilitation skills with ability to break down complex concepts into easily digestible pieces and keep an audience engaged
- An understanding of learning principles and training analysis, design, and evaluation methods
- Motivated about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value
- Self-starter, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, able to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Organized, responsible, self-motivated, creative problem solver with a drive to continuously improve
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, aggressive steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!