Employee Relations Manager - EMEAR South Region (with French)
Location:Feltham, England, United Kingdom
Area of InterestHuman Resources
We are looking for a high potential, high-energy and visionary Employee Relations (ER/Legal) professional to join us in the UK (Feltham) to be our ER Manager for the EMEAR South Region (France, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Greece and Israel).
What You'll Do
Your responsibilities will include but won't be limited to:
- Resolve ER issues across the region including performance management, and conduct investigations in collaboration with HR and management.
- Partner with external legal advisors to resolve highly complex ER issues and legal challenges across the region.
- Use mediation, facilitation and coaching skills to support managers and employees with early dispute resolution as needed.
- Respond effectively to ER queries escalated from the global shared service centre and ensure all cases are monitored and tracked in the ER case management system.
- Provide expert support and advice on ER matters in acquisitions and restructuring.
- Contribute to global ER projects to support the design and improvement of ER policies, processes and tools.
Who You'll Work With
As one of the HR Centres of Excellence, the Employee Relations (ER) team aims to balance employment, reputational and commercial risks whilst maintaining alignment to Cisco’s culture and employee experience. As an ER Manager, you will be focused on identifying and responding to ER issues, working in partnership with local, regional and global business leaders and HR.
If you thrive on working in a fast-paced, dynamic, environment and are as comfortable ‘rolling up your sleeves’ to provide real-time support, as well as thinking about how we can develop creative solutions to complex business and HR challenges then we want to hear from you!
Who You Are
You possess a keen interest for European Employment law and are passionate about delivering and improving Employee Relations within a complex and challenging environment. This role is part of the wider EMEAR HR team that supports c13000 employees.
- You are an ER Manager or generalist HR Manager with several years of experience managing complex ER cases. You may also be a Legal Advisor looking for in-house ER experience.
- You speak fluent French and English, at a professional level.
- You have solid knowledge and direct experience of French employment law (and other countries across EMEAR would be advantageous).
- You are highly pragmatic and are able to make decisions with limited information.
- You are credible, confident, have experience of dealing with senior leaders and can collaborate effectively across all levels within a matrix organisation.
- You are qualified to Degree level or equivalent experience.
- You get on well with others and are fun to work with!
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work together and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data, and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, or any other legally protected basis.