Employee Mobility Services Relocation Consultant-EMEAR
Additional Location(s)Bedfont Lakes, Feltham, United Kingdom
Area of InterestHuman Resources
What You'll Do
- Provide relocation, tax and immigration policy counseling; understand and coach on compliance issues and risk to company; understand basic immigration knowledge and counsels on any implications/timeframes in obtaining work visas/residence visas for employees and dependents
- Resolve issues to ensure customer satisfaction & employee speed to productivity
- Provide recommendations to HR and Hiring managers on selection of policy type, specialist on multi-tiered policies and programs
- Assist HR and business on optional package elements based on budget, employee's need, precedence within the business, employee engagement, etc
- Act as a subject matter expert (SME) on Cisco Global Relocation Policy and Process
- Facilitate resolution of any critical issues by working with HR, Legal, ER, Business and outside vendors; understands when to seek management support
- Assists the business in understanding the impacts to success: upfront planning, selection of policy/ benefits, family acculturation, adjustment, and other related factors
- Vendor Engagement - Partners with Global Relocation Leaders to lead and nurture business partnership with vendors; Arranges for vendor visits, sets up training; Establishes new vendor implementation
- Leads the engagement with the business to which they’re aligned providing consultation on individual relocation, group moves and special engagements.
- Partner with the business PM on limited restructurings and special programs to provide global relocation support
- Develops and conducts Global Relocation training for HR, Staffing, Executive Recruitment, Business Leaders
- Provides cost projections to the business and/or HR, develops assignment compensation and relocation packages for new assignees and transferees
- Reviews letters of assignment/transfers with employee, reviews balance sheet with employees and performs other numerous relocation tasks & processes, assess relocation related information, anticipate issues and outcomes
Who You'll Work With
Over the last few years, Employee Mobility in Cisco has undergone a significant transformation focused on delivering higher value Mobility services driving interpersonal capability for the business and through targeted talent management initiatives for executives who are leading during a phenomenal period of growth, while at the same time, never losing sight of the importance the business places on Employee Mobility to deliver operational excellence. What makes this team amazing is their constant commitment to innovation to make Cisco the #1 IT Company with a sense of diversity. A day at work at Cisco is unlike any other you've had. As part of our world-class HR team, you'll be empowered, challenged and inspired.
Employee Mobility is a critical component of Cisco’s talent strategy to maintain its leadership position in the competitive technology sector and to create a culture of talent development. The successful candidate will be instrumental in the Employee Mobility transformation and to support Cisco’s transformation and growth in the region.
Who You Are
- BS/BA degree
- 5+ years of global mobility/global relocation experience
- Corporate In-House Global Mobility/Relocation experience highly preferred
- Experience in working with customers and business partners
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.