Emerging Talent Recruiter_France
Location:Issy Les Moulineaux, France
Area of InterestHuman Resources
Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.
Cisco Systems is currently looking for a Recruiter to join its European Emerging Talent Recruiting team. He/She will support Emerging Talent Hiring in the France region and may be expected to support other countries if needed within the European, Middle East and Africa region.
The role of the Emerging Talent Recruiter will be mainly to promote Cisco opportunities towards students and early in career talent in the France Region.
The Emerging Talent Recruiter will be expected to build strong relationships with:
- Faculty & staff at the universities within the given region, in order to attract the best students;
- HR & Talent Acquisition partners, and Business Unit Managers, to improve the emerging talent recruiting function in line with business drivers
- All internal & external groups that have relationships with our target audience, including the Research Centres, Public Sector Sales (if relevant), Netacademies and similar.
The Emerging Talent Recruiter will need to understand the Cisco’s different business streams, its goals, and importantly, the culture. He/she will therefore be responsible for the following:
- Design & Implement the early in career recruitment strategy for its given region which will be mainly France: define which insitutions/groups/universities to target, postings, managing all events logistics, ensuring that volunteers are in place on a timely manner & ensuring follow up with all prospects after all events, ensuring payments are made on a timely manner & providers have all informations needed.
- Manage the sourcing process including candidate screening, to develop a strong, and diverse, pool of candidates for all the business units.
- Responsible for the candidate experience from sourcing, screening, interviewing till the offer stage
- Leverage best-practices and innovations within University/Emerging Talent recruiting, as well as develop his/her own initiatives to suit the local markets.
- Share best practices and successful initiatives with EMEAR Emerging Talent recruiting team
- Actively own or participate in projects to support the EMEAR & Global Emerging Talent recruiting team when required
- Experience of working in a graduate or emerging talent recruitment team in France.
- Some experience in Recruitment Project Management and leading medium to large scale hiring projects is a plus
- Experience in managing campus events & budget
- Experience in working directly with Hiring Managers and business leaders to understand requirements, manage expectations and deal with challenges is a plus
- Passion for talent development at the entry level
- Some experience in managing a budget and making decisions on spend is a plus
Key Skills required:
- Team player, open communicator, excellent relationship management skills is critical as you will be dealing with business leaders globally
- Ability to design and make presentations to small and large groups of students, or staff, or other
- Innovation and initiative are highly desirable traits in this role
- Extremely good organization, project management, and planning skills
- The ability to influence and persuade in order to develop strong internal and external relationships.
- Proactive, self starter with demonstrated ethical and professional standards
- Must be Fluent in English & French. Any other European language is a plus.
Measurement of success:
- Accuracy of commits
- Proactive course correction (if needed) for their space or to assist colleagues to ensure quality pipeline is met
- Hiring manager & Candidate satisfaction scores meet/exceed benchmark
- Campus teams, career services, industry partners & candidates educated on process
- Time management (deliverables are met)
- Budget management
- Accuracy of data