Location:Lysaker, Akershus, Norway
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video, Software Development, Testing
Do you want to improve the way people work together?
If you are a talented software engineer, this is the place for you.
Cisco Norway is a global front runner in developing collaboration and video conferencing technology. 350 passionate engineers, located in our bright and comfortable offices at Lysaker, design all parts of our products – from hardware to software to industrial design. We take pride in our culture of innovation, inclusion and diversity. And now, we are growing!
We are currently looking for software engineers to strengthen all our embedded software teams - within a wide range of disciplines - to create our new video conferencing devices. Our embedded software teams are working closely with both the hardware team and higher-level software teams to create both great hardware and software.
Our desired candidate has
- a master's degree in a relevant field
- 2+ years of working experience
- an interest or knowledge in one or more of our embedded domains: C programming, Python programming, FPGA development, video I/O, audio, Linux distros, device drivers, bootloaders, signal processing, build systems, real-time programming, cameras, image processing, machine learning, sensors or automatic testing
- the ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English
You should also be able to live and work in Norway with no additional visa sponsorship from Cisco.
What to expect from Cisco Norway:
- You will be part of a strong engineering team with broad and deep technology competence.
- You will work cross functionally and get to know other disciplines than your own.
- You will have the possibility to grow and develop, both personally and professionally, and be included in a network of amazing people.
- We have a lot of FUN, both at work, but also at our parties enjoying our tremendous house band, offsites at the company cabin and during activities like cooking courses, kayaking, yoga and Oslo Toughest.
We can offer a competitive combination of compensation and benefits; including 6 weeks of vacation, 5 days off for doing voluntary work, a day off on your birthday, good pension benefits, insurances and - of course - free ice cream during warm summer days.
For any questions, please reach out to hiring manager Bjørnar Salberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970 44 975.
Have a closer look at our portfolio at projectworkplace.cisco.com and apply now!