ERP/CPQ Transformation Architect 1294907
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestInformation Technology
What You'll Do
Cisco IT is looking for a dynamic Software Engineer that is eager to drive innovation in one of the most groundbreaking commerce & software licensing platforms in the market, and will be responsible for the following:
- Work with a technical leader to craft and implement the next version of our Smart Agent which is expected to work across various Cisco platforms.
- Integrate: work with other engineering teams to integrate Smart Agent into the Smart Licensing platform.
- Capable of setting up performance tools like JMeter, Load Runner…
- Top-tier engineering leader with deep experience in building and delivering software products, especially SaaS
- Good understanding of quote to cash processes and technology platforms for SaaS businesses.
- Expertise in Analytics, AI/ML technologies
- Sustained, successful trajectory (at least 15 years) in software development & in leading or supporting the execution of software-focused ground-breaking initiatives in large organizations
- Strong experience in partnering with product management teams to ship products that create customer value
- Have excellent communication skills, and the ability to confidently share vision & roadmap to internal/external audiences
Who You'll Work With
You will report to a manager within the Customer and Partner Transformation space. You will work closely with partners and IT leaders on strengthening the core of our commerce and software licensing platforms and transformation efforts. You will influence customers, partners, vendors, and peer IT team members to build trust and drive innovation.
Who You Are
You are a builder at heart and go all-in on challenges to deliver groundbreaking solutions.
Minimum qualifications are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical field required, with 10+ years of experience in software engineering.
- Able to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software using Scrum and Agile development methodologies, including daily standups and iteration planning meetings.
- Able to quickly iterate and refine planned features’ backlog based on partners' needs.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and work
- Familiar with web-based systems and architecture across the full-stack, with specific expertise in at least back or front-end development, databases & DevOps.
- Experience maintaining and scaling high-volume software systems in an Agile environment
- Demonstrated flexibility to last-minute changes to the system design and architecture.
- Ability to understand the needs & challenges of different businesses and industries to build solutions to solve for them at scale.
- Ability and willingness to have fun: participating in team activities to build a constructive and positive team culture that promotes collaboration and innovation.
- MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical field, or MBA degree.
- Server-side software development experience using Java, C++, NodeJS, and/or other comparable technologies.
- Client-side web application development experience using Angular, React, jQuery, and/or other comparable technologies.
- Expertise in building large-scale systems using fault-tolerant technologies (such as ElasticSearch, MongoDB, CassandraDB, & Kafka).
- Able to define and communicate a shared technical and architectural vision for a Release to ensure the system or Solution under development is fit for its intended purpose.
- Experience with deployment, continuous delivery, infrastructure management, software quality assurance (documentation, unit testing, test automation, security analysis, and code reviews).
- Experience with developing reporting interfaces, data feeds, and/or data visualizations for business & partner consumption.
- General understanding of enterprise commerce, sales, and software licensing is a plus.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!