Drive architecture fidelity and portfolio simplification through One OS and finite set of reference architectures with the goal of "Any Platform-Any ASIC-Any OS". Winning team and organizational culture with focus on customer orientation, customer success, outcome orientation, joy and positivity
What You'll Do:
You will be part of MIG Baseline Integration Test team primarily for platform 8000 that champions new methodologies and creates and next generation scalable software solutions that interact with widely deployed Internet products, thereby touching an endless number of users worldwide. Be part of the Cisco organization that is driving the evolution and expansion into new technology areas and market segments
Who You'll Work With:
* Design, develop, and document functional & interoperability level verification tests from systems specification and product requirements
* Test automation using internal automation infra (STAR) based on python.
* Execution, Development and maintenance of scripts.
* Execute Functional, interoperability and customer use test cases. Track test cases and results. Raise, prioritize, and verify defects and fixes
* Pro-actively seek to make continuous improvements to Test coverage, execution and automation. Optimize performance and dimensioning of configurations.
* Reproduce customer issues in lab environment as requested by customer Support team.
Who You Are:
* BS/MS degree or equivalent in a relevant technical discipline such as EE/CS/ET
* Experienced in telecommunications/data communications functional and interoperability test
* Experince in writing programs/scripts using python.
* Hands-on experience with Traffic generator test tools.
* Excellent multi-tasking, written & verbal communication, and organizational skills
* Must be results oriented and have a high degree of accountability, commitment and responsibility
* 3 to 5 years of software Quality assurance experience in a system test environment
* 3+ years experience in testing network technologies and Protocols
* Good understanding and hand on experience of high end routers and Switches.
* Experience with Networking protocols including IP, UDP, TCP and L4-L7 protocol testing experience
* Experience in MPLS, Segment Routing , EVPN and Multicast Technologies.
* Proficient with Automation using Python
* Experience with telecommunications test equipment required.
* Strong network troubleshooting skills
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.