EMPLOYEE RELATIONS CONSULTANT-Desirable Exp level -4-8yrs
Area of InterestHuman Resources
Employee Relations ensure all are heard, supported and treated with respect & dignity within a conscious environment. We are champions and supporters of Cisco’s Conscious Culture, we promote fairness, trust and integrity, mitigate risk for Cisco, and have a strong partnership with our ecosystem to scale to deliver the best employee experience.
We are looking for a high potential, high-energy and visionary Employee Relations professional to join us to be our ER Consultant supporting the business in India as part of our APJC team.
Who You are:
- and have strong levels of empathy, patience, understanding, listening, and openness.
- A strong team player whether taking a lead or getting stuck in with doing what needs to be done.
- Experience level - 4-8yrs Desirable
- Have the ability to influence People & Communities and Business Leaders individually and collectively, and courage to propose solutions others are reluctant to address. You are comfortable acting in the face of resistance in the best interest of the company.
- You are an intuitive, systems-focused thinker with strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
- You identify opportunities and don’t wait for permission; you take action and deliver to success.
- Proven experience of building trust and strong relationships with leaders and teams.
- Ability to communicate succinctly with all levels of the organization.
- Current Cisco P&C experience strongly preferred.
- Excited about ER and the opportunities ahead!
What You'll Do
Your responsibilities will include, but won't be limited to:
· Provide expert consultancy, support, and advice on ER matters.
· Resolve ER issues in India in collaboration with People & Communities SME’s and Leadership.
· Provide timely, skilled support with the least amount of touchpoints.
· Partner with external legal advisors to resolve highly complex ER issues and legal challenges in India.
· Use mediation, facilitation, influencing, and coaching skills to support managers and employees with early dispute resolution as needed.
· Respond effectively to ER queries escalated by People Support and ensure all cases are monitored and tracked in the ER case management system.
· Contribute to global ER projects to support the design and improvement of ER policies, processes and tools.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.