Manager, CX EMEAR Staffing Operations
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Who You’ll Work With
As a direct report of the Global Staffing Team Manager you will work closely with him/her to provide regional insights including operational updates as well as discussing strategic direction.
Regional Managers are required to regularly collaborate as a group to provide a strong operational voice to management for global/regional requirements providing a united consistent front to the regional teams. You will partner with Workforce Leads, regional business leaders, resource managers to collaborate cross-functionally driving delivery, standard methodology, customer satisfaction, compliancy, metrics, staffing visibility and motivating change.
As part of CX Global Business Operations, Global Staffing team charter is to enable CX Regions profitability and growth by providing optimal staffing solutions for Professional Services projects to ensure on-time quality customer delivery while driving CX objectives.
Who You Are
You are hardworking, dedicated and driven. You have experience managing a team, obtaining the best from them and sharing their successes with peers, partners and management. As a believer in the value of globally consistent processes, with room for localization ensuring your team understands and adheres to the same.
You are adaptable and challenged by the fast-paced environment. You have an ability and willingness to understand Cisco technologies and Services Portfolio . You are focused on value and actively driving the outcomes in whatever you do. You are agile, positive and seen as a role model. As a trusted advisor to the business, balancing their needs whilst delivering to CX Workforce Governance and Policy.
Whilst a fierce advocate and SME for your region you are a true Cisco global worker; passionate about the strength and benefits resulting from global collaboration.
What You'll Do
- Accountable for regions’ global staffing activities for the Business
- Ensure the adherence of governance, policy and process within the Region, through individual, Process, tool reviews
- Provide regular regional reports on metrics, SLAs as defined by Global Staffing Team Manager
- Provide support to staffers for staffing escalations
- Deliver quarterly business reviews and read outs in support of the Region
- Identify and drive actions within the region to achieve regional business objectives.
- Collaborate closely with other Regional managers to identify and implement staffing best practices as well as resource management tool requirements and change management opportunities,
- Obtain and share successes and case studies from the region for Community, Newsletter and partner updates
- Co-ordinate and deliver new hire inductions/training
- Co-ordinate process and training documentation updates, revision schedule
- People management for regions’ direct Cisco employees (blue badged resources, Global Staffers). Weekly 1:1s, Team Space, Development plans, Focal and bonus planning
- Work with vendors, as hiring manager, for red badge resources. Working in compliance with vendor strategy, governance and direction. Tracking vendor resources in line with budget and tenure guidelines
- Work with Regional Leads and the Global Staffing Team Manager to incorporate Workforce Strategy into operational delivery processes for the compliance of the business
- Establish working ties with Workforce Leads for close regional collaboration
- Establish strong relationships with cross-functional teams including regional business leads, operations, finance, GPS to continuously develop and improve workforce staffing
- Regularly collaborate with Regional Managers: best practices, challenges, develop proactive support, process and tooling improvements, global staffing team community page edits
- Provide data driven updates and recommendations to Global Staffing Team Manager for headcount and conversion requirements, budget summaries
Who You Are
- Experience leading delivery teams in a high-performance environment
- Experience working cross functionally and cross regionally
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead teams to deliver successful results
- Excellent written and verbal communication with strong presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience working with data sets to provide reporting and analysis
- Strong process development and implementation experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in a large multinational company
Nice to have
- Experience and understanding of CX organizations such as: Proactive Services, Support Services, CMS
- Experience as a Cisco People Manager
- Experience in Workforce Strategy and Management
- PMP, PMO, ITIL or other certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree Preferred)
- Curious, open to new ideas and ways of working
- Self-directing, able to work independently without close supervision
- Partnering day to day operational delivery with visibility and understanding of CX strategy and driving transformation
- Innovative thinker and strong influencer – within the team and regional stakeholders
- Ability to deliver results with aggressive deadlines across multiple business units
- Pursuer of continuous improvement
- Passionate about delivery, optimization, partner satisfaction
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong people skills; coach, develop, nurture
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!