EMEAR Distribution Finance Manager
Area of InterestFinance
- Finance support for Multi B$ Route to Market/Unique Interaction with external Business Partners
- EMEAR Global Distributor Finance Support (Forecasting of Bookings, Gross Bookings and POS, Return of Material and Service Credit Investigation, Seal of Compliance coverage, Inventory Audits, etc...)
- External Point of Contact with the 3 global Distributors
- Finance Business Partner with the Global Distributor Partner Executives
- Global Distributor Rebate/Claim management including Reconciliation and Governance
- Support Inventory Roll
- Preparation and attendance to Quarterly Business Reviews with the Global Distributors
- Drive Consistency across the Finance Support to the 3 global Distributors
Requested Skills and Experience
- 7-8 years of experience in Finance and Accounting (essential)
- Experience in Distribution Finance (Advantageous)
- University degree in Finance/Accounting (essential)
- Proficiency in Excel and Business Objects (essential)
- Ability and desire to work in a high pressure, fast paced and high growth environment, handling multiple projects with deadlines
- Ability to work in a complex environment
- Cross functional team working with the ability to engage and influence other organisations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Fluent English speaking and writing), with the ability to be able to communicate effectively at all organizational levels internally but also externally
- Excellent organization, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to train others in the role
- Significant ability to complete work independently & Increased autonomy in decision making
- Ability to use data insights to influence business partners
- Ability to propose solutions & drive outcomes
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!