EMEAR Director - Datacenter Architecture
Location:Issy Les Moulineaux, Ile De France, France
Additional Location(s)Any location across EMEAR: Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Spain, France, Italy etc
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
Are you ready to lead one of the most exciting technologies in the Cisco Portfolio?
The new Data Center extends past the boundaries of on-premises hardware into a landscape of digital infrastructure that’s fast, complicated, and always expanding. This requires IT to take a new approach to Data Center infrastructure management and manage the Anywhere Data Center.
The Cisco® Data Center goes anywhere the data is.
As leader of the EMEAR Data Center business, you will manage the full Data Center portfolio in the region (a multi-billion dollar business) working closely with Data Center teams covering all geographic theatres, delivering sustained growth across a mix of incubation, growth and established technologies, always evolving, always innovating.
You should have strong experience working cross-functionally across field sales and engineering, sales operations teams and product management. Executive-level communication, experience leading go-to-market execution, building customer and partner relationships are a requirement.
You think strategically, possesses some technical knowledge, and lead and mentor the team in a demanding and rewarding sales environment.
What You'll Do
- You act as the single point of contact for EMEAR on all Data Center related business and are responsible to drive a large direct and indirect team to achieve growth targets across the portfolio.
- You influence worldwide stakeholders to invest OPEX/Contra into EMEAR to accelerate growth
- You build stakeholder alignment with other geographies to share and learn best practice
- You are the key focal point and voice of authority for EMEAR business, on market and competitive dynamics on all Data Center related products (Networking, Compute, Converged and HyperConverged Systems)
- You build and own strategy to retain and grow market share in all priority technology areas
- You lead the team with confidence, integrity and passion
Who You'll Work With
- You work on a daily basis with the sales and technical Cisco Data Center teams, as well as Partners and Customers across EMEAR
- You partner with worldwide organizations: Channel, WW Sales, Business Units (Engineering, Product Management)
- You establish partnerships and go-to-market strategies with selected eco-system technology Partners
- You lead a team of Product Sales Specialists, Business Development Managers, Technical Architects, Marketing and Channel/Distribution experts
Who You Are
- You are passionate about the customer-experience and excited about new technology. You are a true standout colleague and love to learn.
- 10+ years of sales and leadership experience in a large international technical sales organization.
- Strong experience working cross-functionally across all aspects of the business including: sales and sales engineering, business unit product management and engineering, supply chain and business operations and IT.
- Executive-level communication, experience leading go-to-market execution, building customer and partner relationships are a requirement
- You possess strategic technical knowledge and can succeed as a leader and mentor in a demanding and rewarding sales environment.
- You have both the sales skills and technical knowledge to make presentations and lead customer discussions to advance the sales process.
- Deep understanding of the Data Center and Multicloud technology and its trends
- Track record in leading the introduction of new technologies to the market
- Visionary capability to provide confidence to employees, customers and partners about our technology strategy
- Strong public speaker
- Authentic people leadership skills
- Can easily work in cross-functional teams while influencing these teams in a collaborative manner
- Validated ability to build strong and effective stakeholder relationships
- Track record in building strategies to drive technology adoption across all routes to market.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco