EMEAR Collaboration Field Marketing Manager - Germany
Area of InterestMarketing and Communications
About the role:
Cisco is growing faster and becoming more innovative than ever. Technology is one of the most exciting sectors to work in and Cisco is the #1 Best Place to Work in the world for the second year in a row (Great Place to Work and Fortune). There couldn’t be a better time to become a !
This is a dynamic role for strategic, proactive and results-driven marketing manager who will work within the EMEAR Collaboration team. The role will focus on managing the Collaboration field sales and partner enablement, alongside the regional Cisco team, and the wider global Collaboration team.
This person should have strong organizational skills and a balanced understanding of omni-channel marketing, corporate marketing, partner marketing, and channel activities.
Key responsibilities include managing and supporting marketing programs ranging from country events, field demand generation, social selling and tracking KPI’s to drive increased market adoption and meet revenue goals alongside field priorities.
What you’ll do:
- Work as a part of a field marketing team focusing on sales and partner enablement for the Cisco team across Europe, Middle East, Africa and Russia
- Focus on enablement in the form of country events, content , campaigns, customer and partner advocacy
- Co-build quarterly plan and manage budget to support German field marketing activities and budgets
- Work with German country sales team to enhance brand, demand and pipeline
- Work with German partners to build joint campaigns to drive demand and growth of Cisco
- Manage audience-based marketing (ABM) campaigns in alignment with field priorities
- Manage social selling field enablement
Who you’ll work with:
You will work with a fun and hard-working marketing team of based across EMEA. You will also work closely with sales teams, partner marketing teams and the wider global Collaboration Marketing group.
Who you are:
You have experience with business and marketing strategy across Germany. You are fluent in English and may have a second language. You are a well-rounded field marketer that can think strategically, proactively and outside of the box. You can build marketing plans for various segments, lines of business and verticals.
You have proven experience in field enablement strategy and implementation including demand generation, funnel growth and sales metric tracking. You develop actionable insights from data in order to influence business decisions. You can synthesize results from various sources of information to provide recommendations.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business, or equivalent digital marketing experience
- 5+ years of field marketing
- Fluent in English required (other languages are a plus)
- Strong understanding of Collaboration and
- Strong experience in collaboration with global and country teams in driving regional execution
- Strong presentation and communication skills in presenting to cross functional teams
- A highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- Strong project management skills with ability to execute marketing programs from planning, conceptualization, execution and measurement
- Experience driving field marketing strategies that generate measurable demand
- Experience building marketing campaigns
- Experience building social selling campaigns
- Ability to travel to company, industry, and event locations if needed
- Fast learner and agile
- Entrepreneurial work ethic, sense of urgency and desire to succeed
- Team player
- Strong understanding of lead and campaign systems
- Strong understanding of marketing automation (Eloqua) best practices.
- Speak another European Language
- SaaS background
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colourful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.