Duo Security Virtual Sales Specialist, Japanese Speaking
Area of InterestSecurity
Empowering the world to reach its full potential, securely—that’s our vision in Cisco Secure. We do this by providing effective security solutions and becoming our customers most trusted partner. Security is everything in a world of evolving threats.
Over the next few years, we’re making big investments for a 10x better customer experience and big growth in Cisco Secure. Here’s where you come in: it starts with building a best-in-class SaaS sales team with a passion for our customers. Come join us, and let’s build the future together.
As a Small/Mid Sales Specialist, you will...
- Be responsible for selling Duo Security’s multi-factor authentication product within a territory
- Have a consultative sales approach, a successful track record of growing both new business and expansion revenue
- Demonstrate all the behaviors associated with a high-performance sales culture, specifically managing a pipeline, delivering results against a quota, and maintaining productive client relationships
Your responsibilities include...
- Japanese language skills
- Growing sales in the Small/Medium Business space with companies with less than 500 employees
- Becoming the resident expert on the Duo product and sell new / existing customers on our cloud-based software
- Demonstrating and selling value to key partners within the accounts
- Building a territory plan to maximize revenue and customer happiness within your accounts
- Close new business as well as expansion revenue
- Prospect into cold accounts using outbound and social techniques
- Exceed activity, pipeline and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Develop and maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities, and consistently maintain an accurate forecast
- Successfully negotiate win-win agreements based on value selling
Skills you have...
- University or college degree
- 3+ years of software selling experience (SaaS preferred)
- Experience managing large number of opportunities and using solution selling techniques when appropriate
- Deep understanding of a related technology
- Proven sales record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota
- Willingness to travel to customer sites as needed
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes
- Proficiency using SalesForce.com or other CRM system
- Able to build and maintain positive relationships with customers utilizing your strong interpersonal skills, while having the ability to convey and relate ideas to others
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us.