Duo Security Virtual Partner Account Manager, MSP
Area of InterestSecurity
Empowering the world to reach its full potential, securely--that's our vision in Cisco Secure. We do this by providing effective security solutions and becoming our customers most trusted partner. Security is everything in a world of evolving threats.
Over the next few years, we're making big investments for a 10x better customer experience and big growth in Cisco Secure. Here's where you come in: it starts with building a best-in-class SaaS sales team with a passion for our customers. Come join us, and let's build the future together.
Duo is Cisco’s Trusted Access security and multi-factor authentication delivered through the cloud. Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted security solution.
What you’ll do…
• Build momentum at each stage of the MSP growth engine, targeting increased onboardings, faster deployments, and enhanced partner retention
• Own and deliver partner enablement materials, security assessments, reporting improvements, sales campaigns, incentive programs, operational improvements, and internal enablement sessions
• Develop and deliver technical and sales-driven MSP webinars and training materials
• Partner with all members of the MSP team to contribute to broader scale of the business in support of increased sales productivity
• Evangelize the Duo MSP strategy across both Duo and Cisco
• 5+ years of relevant experience across different disciplines: MSP sales, partner and/or direct sales, customer success or business development/alliances
• 3+ years working with MSP partners in a technical, sales or customer success capacity
• 2+ years experience in the security and/or SaaS markets highly preferred
• Experience or ability to work in a high growth, faced paced environment
• Excellent communications and highly developed interpersonal skills with strong ability to work collaboratively across the organization
• Expertise in the operational excellence required to scale a MSP business
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and make decisions with incomplete information
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us.