Duo Security Sales Specialist-GES
Location:Washington, District of Colombia, US
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Duo Security, now a part of Cisco, is the leading provider of Trusted Access security and multi-factor authentication delivered through the cloud.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
As an Enterprise Account Executive in our global accounts you will sell Duo's security platform (including 2FA) to companies with As an experienced sales person with a consultative sales approach and a successful track record of growing both new business and expansion revenue, you will carry a $2M quota. You will enjoy working on a team with a high performance sales culture, while managing a pipeline, delivering results against your quota and maintaining productive client relationships at the Enterprise level.
Skills you have…
- You have at least 3-5 years of proven sales success as an Individual Contributor selling SaaS to the Global Accounts
- You have closed a substantial number of large, complex Enterprise deals involving multiple executive level stakeholders
- You enjoy a team selling approach, working in partnership with Enterprise Sales Engineers and successfully negotiating win-win agreements based on value selling
- You possess leadership qualities, being humble and caring about your team. You also bring others with you in your success
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- Our mission of creating a more secure internet for everyone inspires you. You’re driven to work at one of the most loved security organizations in the world.
- You are extremely comfortable with a seat at the Executive table, are a great communicator with a strong sales DNA.
- You are looking to be a part of a sales team that you can share with and learn from
This job may not be for you if...
- You have not sold a SaaS solution to a technical buyer at the Enterprise level
- You don’t need or want a Sales Engineer involved in your sales process
- You are a lone wolf
We are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.