Distribution Partner Account Manager
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Distribution Partner Account Manager (DPAM)
The Business Entity
More than 90% of Cisco's Business is driven through Partners, and makes us one of the most Partner Centric Company's in the Tech Industry, with Distribution playing a pivotal role in scaling, enhancing and transforming our Channel.
At Cisco we want to be Renowned as the best company to partner with and to be sought out above all our competitors.
Our Value Proposition to our Partners/Distributors is centered around our cutting edge Technology Innovation, Industry Leading Practice Enablement and best in class Profitability Engine.
Cisco's ANZ Distributors are a critical Growth Engine for our business and a key component of Cisco ANZ's overall strategy.
You will be a member of a team driving key initiatives that invest, enable and grow our Distributors and our Valued Partners who purchase their Services, Software, Hardware and Services from them.
We are transforming and investing in our Business to align with the “New World”, where things will be done and consumed differently.
Role & Responsibilities
In this highly visible role you will:
* Define and Drive a joint Strategic Agenda for Growth, and execute against specific and measurable Initiatives
* Collaborate closely with Key Stakeholders across the Business
* Achieve our Growth Targets
* Collaborate across all levels of the Distributors Business - From Snr Leadership down
* Become a Trusted Advisor to your Distributor
* Build Operational Excellence with your Distributor
* Ability to think out of the box and try new things
* Strategic thinking combined with even stronger Execution Skills
* Drive strong and regular Marketing Campaigns with measurable outcomes
* Relevant Industry experience and relationships desirable
* A self Starter and Go Getter to the max
* Strong Business and Market Acumen
* Team Player
* Strong desire to Transform and desire change, in alignment with the business
* Strong Time Management,
Excellent Written and Verbal Skillset
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.