Director of Security Operations Sales - EMEAR
Location:London, United Kingdom
Alternate Locationany major EMEAR city
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
What You’ll Do
As the Director of Security Operations Sales you will be required to develop and improve Cisco's revenues and drive the strategy and execution of SaaS transformation in the EMEAR Region. You will drive significant growth of the Security Operations Sales Group portfolio of technologies and services including Cloud Security (Umbrella), Secure Endpoint (AMP for Endpoint) and Threat Grid by engaging internal resources and partners including the Regional Global Security Sales Organization (GSSO) Leadership team, Marketing, Architecture sales teams, Partners and Cisco Product Business Units. You will be responsible for, and measured against, the revenue generated in addition to motivating and encouraging a cross-functional team of employees to achieve a defined set of short and long-term sales objectives.
- Build and execute a creative joint long-range business plan with teamwork at Theatre level, regional Architectural leadership and Global GSSO partners.
- Lead and develop a high-performance SaaS sales team implementing outstanding software sales techniques
- Understand and position both internally and externally Cisco's end-to-end Security Architecture and Services differentiated proposition.
- Develop Go-to-Market strategies to grow Security across large Enterprise and Public Sector accounts, SMB and Partners. Using various channels, marketing and field sales force teams.
- Deliver business value to select opportunities for the account, partner, eco-system and Cisco account team. Establish beach-head reference customers.
- Forecast accurately using SFDC and provide insight on market requirements and driven threats.
- Directly engage on selected major accounts and opportunities where required, whilst allowing the local account team to maintain overall ownership. Influence parties where needed to remove obstacles and secure profitable business for Cisco.
- Incubate and cultivate senior level relationships with key customers, partners and eco-system vendors to executive level across the region.
- Build a strong team using technical and business acumen to align business drivers to Cisco solutions. Validated experience leading geographically dispersed and culturally diverse teams.
- Demonstrate effective skills to influence and negotiate with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy. Influence via press, media and industry events where required.
- Lead, influence and mentor sales teams to increase their efficiency in selling Security solutions.
- Take a lead role with senior management, peers, partners, company and customers in progressing Cisco's success in Security solutions.
Who You’ll Work With
This is a Director level position responsible for leading and executing against the Security Operations Sales Group goals for EMEAR Security Sales. You will lead an organization and be responsible for all the various geographies and sectors within EMEAR. You possess excellent collaboration skills and will be responsible for establishing and maintaining good relations with leadership in the GSSO Leaders, Account teams, Cross-Architectural Leaders, Channels, AS, Marketing, and other related teams.
Who You Are
- 5-10 years senior management experience, you should possess both sales leadership and cross functional/general management experience.
- 8+ years in management roles selling cybersecurity solutions to senior executives at named accounts, consistent track record running significant revenue responsibility and or profit/loss center and overachieving targets to meet stretch goals.
- demonstrated ability selling On-Demand, SaaS (Software as a Service) security solutions or subscription- based security products to a diverse customer base, with significant revenue responsibility and overachieving targets to meet stretch goals in the SaaS industry
- To provide thought leadership, think strategically and effectively communicate vision (both written and verbal) and influence cross-functionally.
- Deep understanding of SaaS sales methodologies, security technologies and business processes utilized by customers’ Security Operations Centers and Information Security teams.
- Adept at balancing intense short-term pressures with overall long-term goals.
- Strong executive presence, polish, and political savvy.
- Strong leadership skills in mentoring and developing a sales organization for 50+ people.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to persuade -- using simple communications that convey complex concepts in a compelling, concise, and creative way.
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead in a matrix-managed team culture.
Why Cisco Security
Cisco Security - Cisco delivers intelligent cyber security for the real world, providing one of the industry's most comprehensive advanced threat protection portfolio that is coordinated, pervasive, continuous and open. Cisco's threat-centric approach to security reduces complexity while providing unmatched visibility, continuous control and advanced threat protection across the entire attack continuum -- before, during and after an attack.
GSSO is taking big steps to position Cisco as the #1 IT Security provider in the industry. In addition to having the right market conditions, capabilities, products and services, we need the right people to take us there.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking ambitious risks to craft the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unusual personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are leaders with vision, tech enthusiasts, social media trends aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.