Director - UKI Small Business
Location:London, England, United Kingdom
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Are you an experienced sales leader looking for your next move? Then come and work for a leading technology company that has been awarded the #1 world's best workplace by Great Place to Work.
Cisco is currently recruiting a Sales Director to lead the Small Business sector within the UK and Ireland team. This is a phenomenal opportunity for you to build and grow the Small Business team. You will have access to unlimited small business customers via our dedicated Cisco Partners and Service providers and your job will be to strategize how to enable scale within the digital market place.
What You'll Do
As the Director, UKI Small Business (SB), you will perform the following:
- Build, inspire and motivate a diverse team - creating an outstanding employee and team experience whilst achieving amazing results
- Be part of the UK and Ireland Leadership Team - inputting to and driving the cross segment agenda
- Responsible for the SB strategy orchestration in UKI and for the overall SB sales targets and accurate forecasting.
- The SB Sales leader is also accountable to establish all the vital strategic relationships with all the SB stakeholders in UKI, including distribution, partner and marketing teams, in order to drive the SB planned activities.
- Responsible for driving consistent profitable growth, meeting all financial & non-financial KPIs
- Work across functional boundaries to Transform our approach to Small Business in the areas of Portfolio, Digital Marketing, e-Commerce, Channel Partners, IT & Ops and WW Field Sales.
- Build a short/medium & long-term plan showing key initiatives and highlighting progress and accomplishments on a regular basis to the UKI Chief Executive
- Ensure Cisco becomes the undisputed leader for UK & Ireland.
Who You'll Work With
You will have direct line management of 12 SB Sales Managers, with an extended team of 60 team members. You will establish close links with the partner network and service providers to build a successful route to market.
Who You Are
- An authentic leader who is passionate about people, their unique value add, their development and of course their results
- A leader who can create an environment where each team member can do their very best work and bring them together as a team for amplified performance
- A business professional that can see the bigger picture beyond the SB segment
- Ability to influence across multiple groups enterprise-wide to drive the transformational priorities
- Challenge status quo (Disrupt) and having the ability to run large transformational initiatives across the organization
- Ability to drive a sustainable cultural shift within the organization passionate about continuous innovation, digitization, driving decisions through data, business outcomes mind-set, and an outside in view of customer experience.
- Results oriented and able to drive operational improvements through critical thinking and collaboration with others.
- Ability to attract and retain top talent.
- Relevant experience in sales or marketing and channels to the SB market.
- A track record of thriving in highly-matrixed global organizations, particularly those that require executives work in cross-functional teams.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.