Director Operation Sales - Cybersecurity South Theater (1293517)
Location:Issy Les Moulineaux, Ile De France, France
Additional Location(s)anywhere in South Europe
Area of InterestSales - Product
The Business Entity
Cisco Security delivers intelligent cybersecurity for the real world, providing one of the industry's most comprehensive advanced threat protection portfolio that is integrated, pervasive, continuous and open. Cisco's threat-centric approach to security reduces complexity while providing unmatched visibility, continuous control and advanced threat protection across the entire attack continuum -- before, during and after an attack.
Global Security Sales Organization (GSSO) is taking big steps to position Cisco as the #1 IT Security provider in the industry. In addition to having the right market conditions, capabilities, products and services, we need the right people to take us there.
Role & Responsibilities
This is a Director level position responsible for leading and executing against Sales goals for South Europe and France in the Security organization.
The Director Security will lead an organization and management team responsible for the various sectors of South Countries and France. The Director possess excellent collaboration skills and will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a strong business partnership with senior leaders across the Cisco sales teams, Cross-Architectural Leaders, Channels and Commercial, Services, Marketing and PR, and other related teams.
- Sales Director responsible for Identifying, developing and implementing key initiatives that align with EMEAR's GSSO Strategy & Execution Priorities
- Go to Market Sales Model - Leading /coaching teams through transformation with Account Planning/Opportunity Identification, Business Relevant / Customer Value Selling, Business Disciplines, Challenger Sales Strategy
- Financial Performance - Exceeding bookings goal (by geography, architecture and vertical), running Opex goal, and maintaining forecast accuracy; providing visibility and in depth knowledge into numbers (customer insights, macro/micro trends, consumption models)
- Team Development - Attracting, developing and retaining high performance Account Team talent (career development, mentoring, performance management and hiring).
- One Winning Team Engagement and Leading Change - Strategically leading and influencing your own team along with an integrated cross-functional teams including the Customer Value Acceleration Team, Services, Capital, Partners, Advanced Technology teams (Collaboration, Enterprise Networks, Data Center), Marketing, and others.
- Focusing on contributing to the long term success of Cisco's Security and North Sales organizations by being a team leader amongst your peers. Consistently striving to improve and reinvent yourself.
- The Sales Director is expected to strategically drive Cisco's end-to-end vision for our Global customers, as well as maintain an in-depth understanding of competitive conditions, industry practices, market opportunities, and customer requirements.
- Inclusive of its global responsibilities, this is the one of the largest, most visible, and complex roles within Cisco's sales organization, aligned to the company's #1 priority: Security
- This key leadership role will continue the development of our sales delivery model through the capability development of our highly hardworking and motivated sales organization.
- Setting a vision and building strategic business decision-making capability to the next level will be a major factor for success in this position.
- The candidate will be expected to motivate, inspire, and continually develop his/her teams and channel partners while taking on new competitors as Cisco continues to gain market share outside its leading data networking core.
- 10 - 15 years senior management experience, you should possess both sales leadership and cross functional/general management experience
- you have 10+ years in management roles selling solutions to senior executives at large accounts, Souht and France Sales Leadership Experience Preferred
- You have several years in high caliber security organization in a sales environment
- you have Demonstrated track record leading significant revenue responsibility and or profit/loss center and overachieving targets to meet stretch goals
- you have Demonstrated ability to provide thought leadership, think strategically and effectively communicate vision (both written and verbal) and influence cross-functionally.
- Adept at balancing intense short-term pressures with overall long-term goals.
- Strong executive presence, polish, and political savvy
- Strong leadership skills in mentoring and developing a sales organization
- Excellent communication skills and ability to persuade -- using simple communications that convey complex concepts in a compelling, concise, and creative way.
- Shown ability to build and lead in a matrix-managed team culture.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.