Director, Global Systems Integrators
Location:Offsite, Dallas, Texas, US
Alternate LocationAny Major US City
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Who You'll Work With:
The Global Partner Organization is seeking a Director to run global SI partnerships with leading Global Systems Integrators.
You will be part of the SPO leadership team reporting to VP Global Partner Sales. You will lead a small team of high impact Global Partner Executives to define and implement the global GTM motion with a defined set of global SI/Managed Services partners. In part, this will involve setting strategy, carrying out a cross functional engagement plan with Cisco’s sales regions and partner organizations, handling investments, engaging with sales and Executive leaders at the partner and Cisco, establishing connections with BE’s, and CX (services) at Cisco/Partner, marketing, operations and sales finance, to help craft the future engagements with large multinational companies.
What You'll Do:
- Act as the Executive interface for the partnerships with Cisco
- Define strategy and bridge to implement with sales regions, BEs and collaborators around the world
- Lead a team of partner executives, hire and evolve abilities to optimize the GTM and overall engagement
- Partners with GSIs aligned geo GTM/RTM resources to accelerate sales motion
- Advise Cisco Executives on the appropriate strategy and engagement model for evolving the partnerships into SW, managed services and RR based models.
- Deal with day-to-day sales and channel issues/opportunities with collaborators across Cisco and the partners, extraordinary cross functional skills will be required to optimize geo engagements.
- Gathers gaps and opportunities for process improvement across Cisco and partners to deliver scale and growth (including leveraging broader ecosystems to scale where appropriate)
Who You Are:
This role requires a problem solver approach with an extensive capability that has a bend of vision, cross-functional collaboration, sales experience, strong execution, cloud business knowledge, as well as a passion to deliver optional customer and partner experience.
Required skills and experience:
- Very strong executive presence—demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with Cisco and Partner executives. Resilient and strong leader.
- Validated experience leading sophisticated SI and Channel partners – with both strategy and hands on partner management experience (including channel GTM), very familiar with Cisco model, tools and partnering motions.
- Solid understanding of managed services (build/implement within a channel GTM motion)
- RR and SaaS business model knowledge
- Negotiation skills—ability to overcome obstacles, resolve differences, and forge outcomes where everybody wins
- Seasoned people leader, experienced with developing teams and individuals and can establish trust, teamwork and engagement cross functionally
- Sales DNA, with experience supporting sales motions to deliver outstanding experiences yielding customer, sales, and partner loyalty
- Validated experience leading a virtual, matrixed team with very strong communication skills
- Willingness to travel globally (as policy permits) and/or execute within multiple time zones globally
- Sensitivity to global business nuances, cultures, processes, and models
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
- Strategic partnering process and execution knowledge with demonstrable success metrics.
- 15+ years Customer experience leading the shift to a customer experience culture
- Consistent track record of performing and achieving goals.
- Strong results orientation
- Understanding of how Cisco’s field sales organization operates (roles and responsibilities, regions, segments, theaters, etc) and ability to apply that knowledge to accelerate sales joint activities.
- Broad high-tech industry knowledge, business acumen, and a passion for delivering business outcomes to customers and channel partners.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.