Director, Cloud Engineering (XaaS/Security) - S&TO Global Certification Team
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Additional Location(s)Open to other Cisco campus locations within the US
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Security
Who You Will Work With
Cisco is a world leader in its traditional products meeting global regulatory requirements for market enablement into government critical infrastructure networks around the world. Cisco is on a journey to becoming a world leader in XaaS offerings meeting global regulatory requirements for market enablement into government, healthcare, financial and public sector networks globally. Regulatory requirements encompass building secure XaaS offerings, operating secure XaaS offerings and maintaining high security continuously throughout the lifecycle of the offering.
Security & Trust Engineering is an organization that partners with all teams in Cisco to create secure & resilient products/services for our customers that address critical risks throughout development, delivery and operations of all Cisco deployment models. The ability for Cisco’s products/offerings to meet regulatory requirements enables new markets and revenue growth of the portfolio.
What You Will Do
- Lead GCT teams in partnership with XaaS teams to provide initial technical assessments for Cisco XaaS offerings which compares the existing commercial offering to regulatory requirements.
- Identify best practices and share with each Cisco XaaS offerings to gain efficiencies of teams learning from one another and simplify the complex regulatory journey.
- Define centralized services that make sense in Cisco and operational those services so that each Cisco XaaS offering doesn’t need to duplicate individual service instantiation unless desired.
- Define and rollout a digitization strategy that correlates required security controls to XaaS evidence in automated preparation of evaluations by authoritative entities.
- Provide high level mentorship to XaaS offerings in describing what the regulatory requirements are and how they can be met with secure architectures.
Who You Are
- 3 – 5 years of leadership experience in building, securing and operating XaaS offerings
- Excellent presentation skills (written and verbal), high comfort level in front of executive-level technical and business partners
- Experienced technical leadership in cloud security operations and regulatory certifications (FedRAMP, SOC2, ISO27K, CJIS, C5, DISA IL, etc.) along with a keen understanding of the XaaS regulatory landscape
- Strong interpersonal skills, decision maker and an outstanding partner to Cisco XaaS offering teams
- Analytic mindset with an appetite to learn in a fast-paced environment that is rapidly evolving in Cisco
- A person who demonstrates calm creative thought leadership in an environment that is stabilizing time to market demands with complex regulatory implementations and operations
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
*LI-PRIORITY AND *LI-KM1