Direct Fulfillment Program Manager
Location:Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
Area of InterestSupply Chain
It is an exciting time to work at Cisco!
Where every day we live our mission, shaping the future of the Internet by creating unprecedented value and opportunity for our customers, employees, investors, and ecosystem partners.
Join our world-class Supply Chain team, a catalyst for change in driving company transformation, supporting innovation, improving productivity and exceeding customer expectations.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
Your role would be to help Cisco Supply Chain to unleash the full power of digitization. As we are subject to a constant change deploying processes, policies and technologies to help us to be successful and we need talented individuals like you to contribute to our journey.
You will be part of a Regional Supply Chain Operations team accountable of guiding and leading our manufacturing partners to meet our Customers’ expectations as well as helping Cisco to create, implement and adopt new processes, platforms and technologies that enables better customer experience.
We are looking for authentic, self-motivated and passionate candidates willing to enroll to a best-in-class team. Analytical in thinking, curious about how things are working and hands-on preference. A candidate that actively seeks opportunities for improvement, increase efficiency by digitizing, simplifying and automating our processes and tools.
Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
The Direct Fulfillment Program Manager is the primary interface to the Manufacturing Partner site and is accountable for Manage end-to-end Customer Orders fulfillment, orchestrate manufacturing operations and collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver the best value to our Customers. This position supports one or more Business Units and requires strong knowledge on Supply Chain management processes.
What you´ll do
Manage end-to-end Customer Orders fulfillment, orchestrate manufacturing operations and collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver the best value to our Customers.
* Daily management of Customer orders, and prioritization according to key delivery milestones.
* Communication with critical stakeholders, coordination, and alignment with manufacturing partners.
* Troubleshoot different issues based on data analytics.
* Understand various sets of data for quality & process control and decision-making process.
* Cost and productivity (Non-Material Spend, Transformation cost review and approval).
* Materials management, assurance of timely and sufficient trigger internal and external suppliers. Understanding of procurement process terminology required (e.g. ROP execution, supply-demand reviews, shortages tracking, allocations, site-balance opportunities, etc.).
* Engineering Change Order management to ensure transparent implementation and minimized Inventory impact.
* Inventory and Excess-Obsolete materials management.
* Capacity analysis and management according to forecast and different business needs.
* Lead or engagement in on going improvement initiatives.
3 to 5 years Manufacturing Supply Chain experience.
* Customer impact oriented.
* Capable to connect information into business outcomes and decision-making process.
* Resilient to be on a continuously change environment.
* Understanding of the different supply and demand elements.
* Strong Understanding of MRP/ERP systems.
* Program Management – PMP would be a plus.
* Analytical and communications skills across all levels or the organization.
* Proven Lean Manufacturing experience.
* Problem solving skills.
* Ability to self-motivate with a strong desire to learn and ability to be flexible.
* Strong written & verbal communication skills (in English).
* Experience and comfortable to work in a diverse cultural and global work environment.
* Able to interact and lead global multi-functional teams.
* Mobilizes both time and resources to get things done.
* Defines and validates project scope, project plan and schedule for moderately complex projects; defines metrics for project success; select and apply standards.
* Manages change by identifying impacts of the project, building awareness and support for change within the organization and contributing to development of training.
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.