Direct Fulfillment Program Manager - Supply Chain Manufacturing Operations
Location:Sao Paulo, Brazil
Area of InterestSupply Chain
- Your role would be to help Cisco Supply Chain to fuel the full power of digitization. As we are subject to a constant change deploying processes, policies, and technologies to help us to be successful, and we need hardworking individuals like you to give to our journey..
- Lead end-to-end manufacturing / Supply Chain process.
- Orchestrate contract manufacturing operations and collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver the best value to our customers.
- Connect customer deliveries and supply chain strategy to the operations
- Delivery KPI management.
- E&O dispositions, etc.
- Material Management, assurance of timely and sufficient trigger internal and external suppliers. Understanding of procurement process terminology required, as well as critical issues processes
- Engineering Change Order management to ensure clear implementation and minimized Inventory impact
Who You’ll Work With
· You will be part of a Regional Supply Chain Operations team accountable for guiding and leading our manufacturing partners to meet our customers’ expectations as well as helping Cisco to build, implement and adopt new processes, platforms and technologies that enable better customer experience
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in, Supply chain Management, BS Industrial Engineering, Planning Operations, or equivalent experience working in the Supply Chain manufacturing industry with 10+ years of experience.
- Data-driven attitude.
- Programming, tools development, data analytics skills.
- Capable to connect information/data into business outcomes and decision-making process.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Manufacturing Supply Chain experience.
- Resilient to be in a continuously changing environment.
- Understanding of the different supply and demand elements.
- Strong Understanding of MRP/ERP systems.
- Program Management.
- Analytical and communications skills across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to self-motivate with a strong desire to learn and the ability to be flexible.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills (in English and Portuguese desired).
- Experience and comfortable working in a diverse cultural and global work environment.
- Mobilizes both time and resources to get things done.
- Defines and validates project scope, project plan, and schedule for moderately sophisticated projects; defines metrics for project success; select and apply standards.
- Leads change by identifying impacts of the project, building awareness and support for change within the organization, and giving to the development of training
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!