Direct Fulfillment Program Manager (DFPM)
Location:Lysaker, Akershus, Norway
Additional Location(s)THE NETHERLAND
Area of InterestBusiness Strategy and Operations
What You’ll Do
You will be part of a Regional Supply Chain Operations team accountable of guiding and leading our manufacturing partners to meet our customers’ expectations as well as helping Cisco to create, implement and adopt new processes, platforms and technologies that enables better customer experience.
As Direct Fulfilment Program Manager you manage end-to-end customer orders fulfilment, manufacturing operations and collaborate with various teams in the supply chain eco system to deliver the best value to our customers.
Who You Are
We are looking for authentic, self-motivated and passionate person willing to enrol to the best in class team. Analytical in thinking, curious about how things are working and hands-on preference. A candidate that actively seeks opportunities for improvement, increase efficiency by digitizing, simplifying and automating our processes and tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, BS Industrial Engineering, Planning Operations or equivalent experience working in the electronics supply Chain manufacturing industry.
- Manufacturing Supply Chain experience
- Customer impact oriented
- Program Management – PMP would be a plus
- Analytical and communications skills across all levels or the organization
- Confirmed Lean Manufacturing experience & problem-solving skills
- Ability to self-motivate with a strong desire to learn and ability to be flexible
- Experience and comfortable to work in a diverse cultural and global work environment.
- Defines and validates project scope, project plan and schedule for moderately complex projects; defines metrics for project success; select and apply standards
- Handles change by identifying impacts of the project, building awareness and support for change within the organization and contributing to development of training
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.