Digital Verification Engineer
Location:Carlsbad, California, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Hardware
Technology Interest*None, Software Development, Testing
What You'll Do
You will help us on most advanced optical Ethernet transceiver design, including digital RTL design, verification and chip integration. Specifically, you'll help the team on developing verification test plans and test cases that cover all system features of complex chip, writing/debugging test code/ test benches, and working closely with the design team to ensure timely delivery and quality designs.
The optical Ethernet transceiver is based on the latest CMOS IC manufacture technology with advanced PHY transceiver architecture to provide high performance and low cost solutions for hyperscale data center, enterprise and mobile infrastructure applications.
Who You'll Work With
Our team is responsible for the most advanced optical Ethernet transceiver design including PHY system DSP algorithms, high speed analog, high speed DSP, digital design and verification. You have a rare opportunity to join this disruptive, and fast-paced IC design engineer team to explore ultra-high speed PHY transceiver design
Who You Are
You have experience in the latest design verification methodology such as UVM, assertion based coverage driven verification, and Objected Oriented Programming. You are proficient in modern design verification tools and languages (e.g. SystemVerilog, SVA, C++/SystemC, Perl, Unix Shell script). You have thorough knowledge verifying complex designs at SOC/chip and block levels. You have experience in the chip level verification environments setup, code/function coverage collection, and gate-level verification setup. You are proficient in SV/UVM based verification, and you have in-depth knowledge of digital logic design and ASIC COT design flow. You have strong scripting, debugging and problem solving skills.
- 5+ years experience in design verification methodology such as UVM, assertion based coverage driven, and Object Oriented Programming
- Proficient in design verification tools and languages (e.g. SystemVerilog, SVA, C++/SystemC, Perl, Unix Shell script
- Knowledge of verifying complex designs at SOC/chip and block levels
- Experience in the chip level verification environments setup, code/function coverage collection, and gate-level verification setup
- Proficient in SV/UVM based verification
- In-depth knowledge of digital logic design and ASIC COT design flow
- Strong scripting, debugging and problem solving skills
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco