Digital Strategy Manager, Cisco Webex
Location:Offsite, North Carolina, US
Additional Location(s)anywhere in the USA
Area of InterestMarketing and Communications
About Cisco Webex
We all need to connect with people to get our work done. We are uniquely positioned to make that connection amazing across hardware and software with a leading market position in meetings and team collaboration. Our next goal is to redefine how people work where communication is at the core of all productive collaboration.
What You’ll Do
Cisco Webex is in search of a rockstar, results-oriented digital strategist with excellent communication and project management skills to join our team. The ideal candidate will always lead with the customer experience, understand digital design, have an extensive knowledge of digital delivery platforms, be comfortable with frequent experimentations and excel at leading-edge thinking to look across the portfolio for points of connection and ways to scope.
Role & Responsibilities
This person would be responsible for:
- Overseeing all collaboration content and strategy on Cisco.com; including campaigns and launches
- Serving as central point of contact for all Cisco.com web needs for Cisco Webex team – both run of business and for campaigns and launches – and prioritizing workload given timelines
- Crafting dynamic content that features and promotes products and solutions on Cisco.com
- Working with product and solution marketing managers (content owners) to convert creative briefs into polished content for Cisco.com
- Partnering with Cisco omni-channel and digital counterparts in Growth Marketing on Paid Media, SEO and larger digital initiatives
- Working with the webex.com team for key areas of integration and audience partnership
- Providing the audience strategy for personalization opportunities
- Working with our regional teams for global activations
- Tracking and analyzing web performance for constant improvements and optimizations
- And, as with any business, needs can change quickly, so being proficient in campaigns, launches and run of the business will be essential
Who You’ll Work With
You will collaborate very closely with the Product Marketing, Brand/Launch, Webex.com, Regional, and Cisco digital teams in developing the right digital approach and content journey.
Who You Are
You have a profound knowledge of digital marketing, audience marketing, personalization and SEO best practices and its role for a SaaS business. You must be great at looking at the big picture, but are able to drill down to the tactics. You show excellent interpersonal skills with a proven track record to work in a cross-functional team. Fast-pace environments excite you and you’re eager to manage marketing experiences for a product that impacts how people across the globe connect and collaborate. You can take sophisticated material and translate it into a simple, compelling story.
- BA/BS in marketing, advertising, communications, or related field
- Minimum 7+ years' experience in web strategy, design, UX performance and project management experience
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe Analytics a plus
- Balanced analytical and creative approach; design thinking a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work and balance multiple simultaneous projects
- Desire to innovate and build journeys from scratch
- Profound understanding of full-funnel digital marketing for a SaaS business model
- Strong project management skills and eagle-eyed attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, time management, and teamwork skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and entrepreneurial demeanor
- Minimum travel required once Cisco approves travel again for all US-based employees
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!