Digital Experience Specialist
Location:Offsite, San Jose, Costa Rica
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
CPX-Digital Experience Specialist
Who You Are
The Americas Digital Experience team is seeking a Digital Experience Specialist who will drive the renewal and growth for Cisco’s recurring revenue offerings in the Americas, including services, subscriptions, and software. This will be accomplished through a digital hybrid support model where we passionately remove friction in the renewals and growth process by maximising real-time customer insights through coordinated inbound support and hyper-personalized communication, meeting customers and partners in the right channel at the right time!
What you’ll do:
- Provide concierge level support to Cisco customers responding to a digital engagement
- Remove customer problems during the renewal process!
- Drive adoption and promote our digital self-service tools (Renew.cisco.com, Community, CX Cloud)
- Use customer and partner listening to collect business insights
- Validate customer contacts
- Digital intent follow-ups
- Drive growth and upsell of Recurring Revenue
We are seeking high-energy and qualified candidates who possess the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Candidate must have 1+ years in customer support, renewals, or channel engagement
- A background in renewals and knowledge of Cisco's services, tools, and route to market.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with SFDC is a huge plus
- Must be passionate about partners and consistently strive for best in class customer experience.
Who you’ll work with
You will work cross functionally with Digital Experience Managers, Lifecycle Advantage Digital Partner Business Development Managers, Sales, channel partners, and CX Renewals.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us inquisitive cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are leaders with vision, tech enthusiasts, digital content trends connoisseurs, and we even have a few purple haired passionate persons. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are optimists and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.