Digital Experience Manager, Calling
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestMarketing and Communications
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
Digital Marketing Manager (RTP, NC)
What You'll Do
Cisco Cloud Collaboration Group is investing its Customer Success organization to grow our market share for SaaS-based Collaboration business globally, through investing in digital customer experiences. Reporting into the Digital Experience (DX) team manager, you will be part of the team that manages the customer digital experience post-sales for Cisco Webex products.
As the Digital Marketing Manager focused on building digital experiences around our calling portfolio to scale their engagement with their customers to drive retention and growth through omni-channel campaigns and journeys. You will work with product stakeholders, our creative execution team, and other digital experience managers on the team.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will:
- Create a campaign strategy around driving adoption in calling through an omni-channel digital experience
- Once outcomes are defined, create metrics, KPIs and goals for each audience, segment, and product campaigns along with other digital engagements.
- Shape the strategy for digital engagements and journeys through planning briefs and alignment with key stakeholders
- Define and maintain a prioritized digital experience delivery roadmap (30,60,90 days plan)
- Build personalized experiences, that adapt based on segment, region, and product mix
- Work with our enablement team to ensure training is created, and delivered to agents on time and delivered flawlessly.
- Work with a creative team to track and coordinate the delivery of digital assets, like emails, landing pages and documentation
Who You'll Work With
We love solving problems having fun while we do. Cisco Collaboration is an industry leader, changing the way that hundreds of millions of people around the world work. You'll be part of the Digital Experience & Enablement team- built to delight Webex customers in their post-sales experience with us. We work with sales, marketing, product development, operations, and partners to create a connected customer experience.
Who You Are
Passionate. Creative. Experienced in creating value-add experiences that empower customers to achieve amazing things with Webex. You're willing to jump in where ever it is required to get the job done. You're organized but can handle when things get messy. You love to improve but can see the bigger picture and stay connected to the larger team's mission and vision. You enjoy working in respectful environments with people from different backgrounds and perspectives because you know it leads to better solutions. You present your ideas with passion. You are comfortable with failing and rising stronger with a better outcome, and take constructive criticism as a gift.
- 2-3 years of Digital Marketing Experience in an individual contributor role in technology with experience in delivering digital marketing campaigns and product launches.
- 1-2 years of Project Management and/or Coordination experience (agile experience beneficial, but not required)
- A digital native with true love for new technologies and all things mobile, and a social person by nature
- Naturally geared toward driving results while nurturing a fun-filled work environment where the extraordinary is encouraged, reached and exceeded.
- Track record of delivering high impact, cross functional efforts with exceptional collaboration and ability to influence others
- Great organizational and analytical skills with demonstrated thought leadership
- Ability to manage large detailed project to tight timelines. Responds well under pressures of time and uncertainty
- Strong communication skills- both written and verbal- to speak, present, and collaborate members of product management, marketing, sales, and customer success as well as senior and executive leaders
- You have sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills with a strong focus on data centered decision making
- You think and act both strategically and tactically; you can translate strategic initiatives into detailed execution plans
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, or equivalent area of study
- Possesses strong sense of ownership, loves turning ambiguity into real outcomes across functions and matrixed teams.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.