DevOps Engineer, CPXE (Kubernetes, AWS)
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
Who You Are
A DevOps Engineer with day-to-day responsibility of working with Engineers, Business and Architects to define and drive Site Reliability requirements. DevOps Engineer should have required technical skills, understanding of the required area and ability to learn and adapt to the needs of program. With this in mind, an understanding of the right skills, process understanding, and attitude is vital.
We are seeking high energy and qualified candidates who possess the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience in working in complex software development applications which include build, test and deploy
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Critical thinking and big picture understanding of how applications work
- Flexible and adaptable: Ability to switch gears in various high-stress situations and apply themselves to quickly learning new technologies and adopting new methodologies.
- Always should be ready to learn new technology, tools and process
What you’ll do:
- Experience working in a team environment with a documented software development process; ideally, within an Agile methodology like Scrum.
- Ambitious and talented individual who enjoys hard problems
- Should have the thirst for learning new technology
Good to have
- REST webservices
- Experience with Atlassian products like Git, JIRA
- Experience in Agile environments
Who you'll work with
Customer Experience IP Engineering team seeks a highly motivated DevOps Engineer to join some of the industry's brightest minds in the development field using today's most advanced technologies. You will work globally with teams in the US and India and cross-functionally with the broader Customer Experience and IT organizations, playing a role in redefining Cisco by developing and implementing programs critical for Cisco Customers.
CX IP Engineering’s digital expertise makes us uniquely qualified to address the evolving expectations of today’s connected customers and partners, along with Cisco sellers. Using real-time connected data, machine learning, and automation; the team enables Cisco sellers and partners to deliver a powerful, personalized experience—throughout the entire customer lifecycle. CX is focused on providing customers with an immersive digital experience with Cisco. This in turn drives improvements in recurring revenue, cost savings and sales effectiveness for Cisco and its partners.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple-haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.