DevNet SolutionsPLus Business Development
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Networking
· In this role, you will be responsible for DevNet SolutionsPlus direct and associated Cisco Software revenue growth across all Cisco Software portfolios. You will collaborate closely with our Internal BU Business Development and Product Manager teams, CX, Industry teams as well as our Field and Channel leaders. The primary key to success in this role is the ability to influence key stakeholders to adopt /execute SolutionsPlus as a key strategy to deliver their business results.
What You'll Do
You will be an individual contributor on the DevNet Business Ecosystem team.
· Understand the market trend and key technologies in, Networking, Security, SD-WAN, IoT, Collaboration
· Prioritize and Identify key technologies areas and offers for Cisco to resale that will result in mutually beneficial customer outcomes and result in cisco software traction
· Understand, scope and define growth for SolutionsPlus opportunities that together with Cisco platforms result in incremental revenue and renewals for Cisco Platform Software.
· Provide Financial Business case to justify offer strategies including multi-partner financial acumen.
· Establish /coordinate GTM with Partners, BUs, Resellers, Sales and customers to deliver a full end to end solution
· Responsible for the DevNet SolutionsPlus offer strategy: identification of the partners, work with stakeholders to gain buy-in /approval to ensure the value proposition is clear for buyers, sellers, and end customers.
Who You Are
· Minimum Requirements:
A minimum 5 years in ecosystem , solution manager and/or business development role in IT Enterprise industry
· partner-facing and/or sales experience in IT industry, preferably with knowledge of industries such as Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Transportation, Healthcare, Financial Services or Retail.
· Industry knowledge of the Cisco architecture landscape (competitive portfolio and market trends) for traditional networking, software / Familiarity of Enterprise segment and Cisco technology.
· Proven record of partnering with 3rd party software offers against an established and significant base of HW revenue to resale
· Ability to build, align and execute holistic common strategies cross organizationally
· Proven track record of building up partner relationships and pilot initiatives with a different partner types in different regions
· Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional virtual teams
· Highly organized, strong project management and follow-through skills
· Demonstrated ability to work closely with and advise senior executives (VP+)