Location:Lysaker, Akershus, Norway
Area of InterestProfessional Services
Job TypeNew Graduate
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
We are looking to hire an ambitious Design researcher - to understand and advocate the user perspective, tip the scale on product decisions and help create the world's best experiences in the workplace.
At Lysaker, we already design and build the world's most popular devices for video meetings, and are now developing the world's best workplace experiences on top. If you are eager to break new ground, now is the right time to join.
- You have 3-5 years of higher education within design or social sciences.
- Just graduated, or some work experience.
- You are located in Oslo, or able to relocate to Oslo.
- Fluent in English and Norwegian, or dedicated to learn Norwegian - the training is covered by Cisco.
- Strong analytical, communication and visualisation skills is a requirement.
- You are a good listener and doer, at your happiest out in the field talking to users and customers.
- You are comfortable in front of people - leading them through a set of reasons, telling an inspiring story or running a high-energy workshop.
What you'll do
- Assist in planning, facilitation and communication of user research.
- Build user empathy across disciplines.
- Run workshops, benchmarking, design probes, follow-me homes, usability testing, metrics, interviews and surveys.
- Plan and facilitate field visits to gain customer insights.
- Spend around 20% of your time on customer visits worldwide and in Norway.
- We love our workplace: https://webex.page/UXResearcher (2.38 mins).
- Competitive salary, bonuses, 6 weeks of holiday, 5 days off for voluntary work, your birthday off, family care days, a nice gym, bike shower, great pension benefits, travel/medical/life insurances, wellness offerings and free ice cream.
- A wide range of social activities, sports groups and events.
- Cultivate your personal growth and career through mentoring, training and conferences.
- Make a difference by reducing emissions from air travel by helping our customers work better together in distributed teams. Your efforts will reach millions of users around the globe.
We are a global company of 71 000 employees, and at Lysaker we are around 500 people building high-end collaboration products and services (https://www.webex.com/video-conference-equipment.html). We have vast opportunities for innovation and careers through relationships across the company.
In 2019, Cisco was awarded the worldwide 1st place of "Great Place to Work".