Demonstration Services - Field Engagement Lead EMEAR
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Demo Loan Services - Field Engagement Lead EMEAR
Cisco Demonstration Loan Services team is looking for a dynamic Sales Operations Field Engagement Lead to support the Cisco Sales and Technical teams in EMEAR region. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to build, maintain and expand cross-functional relationships; adapt to changing needs; and develop a deep knowledge of processes, resources and tools across the organization. The Field Engagement lead is responsible for the general management of the portfolio of demonstration equipment deployed in the region and for working with the sales teams to hit key operational, financial, and revenue metrics.
* Manages relationships with Sales and Engineering Field team members
* Engages with Regional Ops and Customer Service team members to resolve issues.
* Engages with Sales Finance to manage demonstration loan cost and portfolio.
* Engages with DLS Supply Chain, Cisco Supply Chain, and Systems teams.
* Develops and delivers Demonstration Loans Program communications to Sales for the EMEAR region. Manages loan portfolio discussions with team including returns, costs, and service level requirements.
* Ensures high field satisfaction with program through survey follow up, relationship building, and proactive training
* Develops strong overview of Demonstration Loans Program and drives Process, Tool and business flow improvements to better meet regional requirements.
* Aligns processes with colleagues in other regions
* Identifies Sales Process, Tools and Training opportunities to improve DLS impact.
* Engages and represents Sales with cross-functional teams for DLS requirements.
* Monitors regional reports to understand Demonstration Loan performance, operational performance, equipment requirements, and trends.
* Leads additional global projects / initiatives relating to field engagement which require cross functional partnerships.
* Effectively facilitate meetings and demonstration brainstorming skills / collaboration to resolve key stakeholder requirements.
* Supports high-level escalations, performing root cause analysis and driving process improvement discussions to ensure ongoing field satisfaction.
* Above average interpersonal and relationship skills.
* High levels of customer orientation and service excellence.
* General Manager approach to manage the Demo portfolio in their region
* Efficient collaborative skills with internal / external customers and cross functional teams with focus on business outcomes.
* Ability to prioritize and capacity to work under pressure and tight deadlines
* Excellence in business acumen, problem solving and decision making.
* A “can do” and positive attitude, proactive engagement and solutions seeking