Demo Engineer/ Presenter - Customer Experience Centre
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Networking, Security, Service Provider, Wireless, Mobility
What You'll Do
- Work as a key member of Cisco’s global Customer Experience Centre (CxC) presenter team to communicate the business and technical value of Cisco’s solutions on both a business and technical level.
- Use and build on your knowledge of Cisco’s networking, IT and OT solutions.
- Be able to communicate best practices for deployment and value in various industry verticals.
- Work with Cisco’s regional account teams to plan customer engagements and events.
- Be able to customise demonstration content, both technically and with regards to the delivery, depending on the customer’s application.
- Be able to perform intermediate-level technical verification & troubleshooting of demonstration collateral. Escalate and manage any level 2 and 3 issues to engineering.
- Provide your suggestions and feedback to engineering that will improve demonstration content.
- Be an advocate for the experience center program and your center. Participate in marketing activities, QBR meetings that promotes your center’s services to the field while collecting feedback.
- Use your knowledge to educate the global CxC presenter team, through conducting knowledge sharing sessions on specific topics.
Who You'll Work With
Cisco is the worldwide leader in internet networking and in Asia Pacific and Japan, we’ve been changing the way we work, live, play and learn for over 20 years. As we look to the future, our focus is on continuing to help our customers seize the opportunities of tomorrow by connecting the unconnected. Innovative technology will play a transformational role in enabling a digital Asia Pacific, and Cisco is committed to partnering with businesses, governments, countries and local communities to ensure the potential benefits are maximized for all.
Who You Are
You will have ideally 3-5 years of related experience, a dynamic professional with good business acumen and a broad knowledge of networking technologies.
- A self-motivated and disciplined team player, with excellent communication and presentation skills, who can thrive in a global team with minimum on-site supervision.
- Sufficient technical and industry knowledge, in order to communicate the value of Cisco’s solutions on both a business and a technical level.
- Hands on Technical skills that, enable you to verify, customise and troubleshoot Cisco’s; Enterprise, IOT, Data Centre and Collaboration solutions at an intermediate level.
- CCNA, CCNP or other industry certifications not necessary, but considered as an advantage.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We are Cisco!