Delivery Enablement Program Manager
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You'll Do
The Delivery Enablement Program Manager is a key player in the Global Service Logistics and Operations (GSLO) Team, responsible for orchestrating GSLO’s engagement in strategic programs impacting the Customer Experience (CX) Portfolio, Acquisitions and/or Divestitures. In this position, you will work cross-functionally with such teams as CX Product Management, Acquisition Integration, CX Centers and GSLO to assess impact, influence strategy and solution design, and drive GSLO operational readiness to enable strategic program objectives.
In this role, you will…
- Actively lead all aspects of assigned programs including, strategy, plan development, execution, and delivery of business value.
- Communicate effectively with sponsors and stakeholders to identify needs and evaluate business solutions and strategies
- Drive organizational readiness through effective partner engagement, change impact analysis, project planning and management, communications, and measuring results.
- Influence stakeholders for project buy-in and collaboration
- Manage multiple projects of varying sizes simultaneously and effectively
- Identify and drive resolution of program issues, and identify and mitigate program risks
- Collaborate effectively across functions within GSLO and beyond
- Solicit partner feedback to assess satisfaction and direction
- Demonstrate curiosity and resourcefulness while leading through ambiguity
- Work with peers to expand collective business knowledge and continually improve team operating model and methodologies.
- Collect lessons learned and findings to share and apply within the program community
Who you are:
You are a highly motivated, self-starter with strengths in problem solving, communication and collaboration. You are highly organized, analytical, enthusiastic and have a proven track record of leading programs and achieving results by working both independently and in a team environment. In addition, you possess a drive for continuous improvement and optimization of results.
- Strong leadership, program management, influencing, negotiation and decision-making skills, combined with good judgment
- Ability to generate trust and build alliances
- Ability to navigate within functional teams and company-wide, lead in ambiguity, and drive multiple large/complex projects
- Able to work effectively as part of a virtual team in a dynamic organization
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders across geographies
- Empathetic, curious, with a desire to improve and constantly learn
- Recognizes and rewards associates for accomplishments
- Highly organized with excellent follow-through. Ability to think in a wide spectrum and implement tactically.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal communications and presentation skills
- Works independently with only minimal direction required and can lead multi-functional teams to complete projects and important initiatives using discernment, experience and leadership skills
- Knowledge and experience with Global Logistics Operations and Customer Experience desired
- Bachelor's degree with 10+ years of experience managing and leading complex and varied projects and programs
- Knowledge of program and change management methodologies with formal Project/Change certification desired
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!