Datacenter Storage Networking (MDS) Sales Specialist - EMEAR
Location:London, England, United Kingdom
Additional Location(s)any EMEAR office
Area of InterestSales - Product
Why you'll love Cisco
We change the world, which means you can become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part of a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and takes part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
As a Sales Specialist, you’ll be the subject matter authority who facilitates the success of the Cisco Field sales teams in selling Cisco MDS Fibre Channel storage switches, software, solutions, and services with measurable sales objectives for the region you support. Cisco is making significant new investments into development, go-to-market, sales, and the channel. We are looking for winners who want to be part of a committed movement to take share and rapidly accelerate this business.
Who You’ll Work With
On our World Wide Sales Team, you will be embracing unprecedented innovation and tremendous opportunity for growth. The World Wide Sales Team will provide you with unlimited opportunities to succeed at Cisco while our culture supports & empowers you. You will succeed because we listen to our customers and anticipate their needs as the market shifts and technology transitions accelerate. Our customers are versatile, agile, and adopt technology fast to compete aggressively and grow their business.
Who You Are
- You are a technical seller who understands servers, storage, applications and networking along with the ability to think in unexpected ways and overcome objections.
- Do you have experience selling Cisco specific products? Then that’s even better! These types of products include Unified Computing System, Unified Fabric, ACI, Storage MDS, Data Center Analytics, Virtualization, Hypervisors, Automation, Cloud, converged Infrastructure, Applications, VMware, Data Center architectures, design, consulting, and facilitation. Experience working with data center storage array manufacturers ie. Dell EMC, IBM, Hitachi, HPE, NetApp and Pure Storage is highly desirable.
Our minimum requirements for this overlay role include:
- Complex sales cycle management
- 5+ years selling storage networking solutions.
- Forecast accuracy and quota attainment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent presentation skills
- Datacenter, Storage, Compute, Apps, Big Data, Converged Infrastructure, Data Center Networking, and Systems experience preferred
- Cloud computing and cloud architecture experience preferred- SaaS, LaaS, PaaS, Private, Public
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!