Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics
What You'll Do
As a Data Engineer in the Business Intelligence and Data Analytics team, you will have an outstanding opportunity to use your creativity in data engineering to improve the operational efficiency of the services in our organization.
We are seeking a talented, self-motivated, and highly creative data engineer to join our team. Responsibilities include:
- Collaborating across the organization’s multiple service teams to understand their analytics needs.
- Architects analytic and BI solutions to meet the user requirements and timelines.
- Implement Cloud based ETL and Orchestration
- Exercise judgment in working with cross-functional teams
Who You'll Work With
Client Experience Services (CES) vision is to build an experience that connects the best of our human and digital capabilities, with the mission to operate and support Cisco’s commercial engine at scale with a relentless focus on customer, partner and stakeholder experience
Who You Are
Bring a strong perspective that drives change and motivates engineers to develop simple solutions to complex problems:
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science, Analytics or other technical related field.
- 5+ years’ experience with data, data architecture, modeling, trends analysis, statistics, and program evaluations.
- 5+ years’ experience with data analysis using various scripting languages, tools, and/or platforms.
- 5+ years’ experience in Python, Java, SQL, R, Tableau/PowerBI/Thoughtspot.
- Experience with working in Hybrid Cloud environments.
- Experience ensuring high data quality.
- Ability to be an influential member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members.
Candidates who do not require any visa sponsorships will only be considered.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.