Location:Austin, Texas, US
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technical Skills needed:
- Data Analytics and mining
- Programming Languages: SQL, Python, R, SAS,
- Big Data and Machine Learning: Python – NumPy, Pandas, Sci-Kit Learn, Tensor Flow, Matplotlib,Splunk
- Data Science and Miscellaneous Techniques: Data science pipeline (cleansing, wrangling, visualizations, modeling, and interpretation), Linear regression, Support vector machines, K-nearest neighbors, Hypothesis testing
- Advanced Excel: Pivot tables, VBA Scripting
- Knowledge of Networking (OSI model, Network Topology, Subnets, Basic CLI commands)
- Tableau/Other dashboarding software
- Some exposure to Rally/Jira or other Agile tools
- Ability to collaborate and communicate at multiple levels of the organization
- Passion for data driven decisions making
- High driven, energetic and enthusiastic crusader for AI and use of Analytics to transform organizational process
- Self starter and someone who is able to continuously look at ways to improve the Data culture within the organization
- Write queries that will run against hundreds of millions of records of data. Must have the ability to correlate and aggregate large data sets and come up with insightful charts/graphs that enable business decisions
- Ability to use Big Data and Machine learning techniques to run multiple automated script hypothesis on the Platform data collected
- Use Tableau or other dashboard software to create multiple dashboards to support business and customer stakeholders
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders across the business
- Can design/architect database models and back end systems for large data sets
- Have in depth understanding of Platform along with basic Computer Networking understanding. Sound understanding of Devices, Tickets, Interface and Events and how all the Applications work together
- Have good understanding of SDLC and Agile model
- Be able to clearly and concisely express requirements via a user story. Able to simultaneously communicate technical requirements to development and be able to walk through ideas as well as bring qualitative understanding to the business owners.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!