Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Who You Are:
Data Architects are focused on enabling a data driven approach to optimization by sourcing, maintaining and ensuring the availability of data used to drive full life cycle marketing insights to optimize CX’s marketing investments and the customer experience. They provide technical leadership and oversight during all stages of the project including implementation approach, strategy, integration, deployment and adoption of standard methodologies to ensure we have the best in class data architecture that is built to scale.
What you’ll do:
- Provide leadership and support for development of an integrated Customer Experience data foundation in our Snowflake environment that will enable extensive business intelligence and machine learning for CX Platform and extended user communities.
- Work with CX business and IT teams to ensure high quality, on-time deliverables that meet usability, scalability, quality and performance standards.
- Run technical and business planning workshops, help build Centers of Excellence, and perform adoption planning and maturity assessments.
- Apply a variety of big data technologies to ingest, transform, index, aggregate, correlate, provide API's, visualize and enable a spectrum of organizations across Cisco.
- Analyze structural requirements for new data storage solutions and applications
- Design architectures for technical systems (Snowflake & Google Cloud) as to ensure robustness, scalability, and completeness
- Provide admin level support for Snowflake and Google Cloud Platform
- Mentor other team members to guide them throughout their onboarding
- Development and maintenance of the data architecture guiding principles, policies, best practices, and standards
We are seeking high energy and qualified candidates who possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum: Bachelor’s in computer science, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, or related field
- Preferred: Masters/PhD in Computer science, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, or related field
- 6-8 years of experience working with extremely large datasets, ETL processing and Machine learning pipelines
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in SQL/NoSQL required
- Experience in Hadoop, Python/R, Spark, and Data Warehousing required
- Experience with Snowflake, Google Cloud Platform, Map Reduce, AWS/Azure/Cloud experience preferred
- Designing and building end to end Data flow solutions, documenting data architecture, including conceptual and physical data models and data dictionaries
- Must have experience in Requirements gathering, and writing design documents at both technical and business levels (technical blueprint)
- Experience with infrastructure design aspects, including high availability and disaster recovery
Who you'll work with:
You will work cross functionally with the Customer Experience, Sales, Marketing, and IT organizations, playing a leadership role in redefining Cisco by developing and implementing analytic models and intelligent automation to drive us toward a data-driven digital organization.
DLJ’s digital expertise makes us uniquely qualified to address the evolving expectations of today’s connected customers and partners, along with Cisco sellers. Using real-time connected data, machine learning, and automation; the team enables Cisco sellers and partners to deliver a powerful, personalized experience—throughout the entire customer lifecycle. DLJ is focused on providing customers with an immersive digital experience with Cisco. This in turn drives improvements in recurring revenue, cost savings and sales effectiveness for Cisco and its partners.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.